Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. (2675 Views)

Who Raps Better: Splash, Eva Or Sasha / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by tjamez: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2008
Who raps better between these two?Please this question is only meant for people who listen to rap music not for fuji listeners.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by tjamez: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2008
I think The Game is the better rapper. 50 just got the skillz with making people like him and making cool cash.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by Bamsyle(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2008
The Game.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by khanye(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2008
The Game
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by DOGGMAN: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2008
the Game. cheesy

Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by steve49ja(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2008
I like The Game sad but I Love Fifty embarassed
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by martinkem(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Common u think the game raps better than fif u got 2 b kiddin me, everybody know fiddy is da man, who sells more? The public loves his shit, get rich sold 9m, massarce sold 6m curtis 3m just in america riaa certified, lil wayne wit all d hype is still under 3m, the game after the documentary 4m hasn't been able to replic8 his success wit his 2nd & 3rd albums. Fellas dont h8 on the boy sorry the don fiddy made 160m btw june 2007 to june 2008 not including the vitamin water deal jay made abt 80 so did beyonce (go girl i told pips she's d shit can u smell it, making hits outta d box)
as for rapping who could spit rhymes like "they call me the cake man strawberry shake man and still sell a milli" they them nigga to stop acting hard and seekin approval from other artist do your own thing man, murda game lol
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by tjamez: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hey hommie The Massacre has not sold up to 6m in the US.The album Curtis has only sold 1.34m as of October 2008 in the US. So stop telling lies in here cos we are not mumus.We accept the guy is good, but not as before.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by tjamez: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
The Game is also in the Forbes list from June 2007 to June 2008 earning $10m.So the guy is also a go getter just that he's not a business savy as 50.So dont call him a small boy cos $10m na big deal oh.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by tosinadeda: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
martinkem:

Common u think the game raps better than fif u got 2 b kiddin me, everybody know fiddy is da man, who sells more? The public loves his shit, get rich sold 9m, massarce sold 6m curtis 3m just in america riaa certified, little wayne wit all d hype is still under 3m, the game after the documentary 4m hasn't been able to replic8 his success wit his 2nd & 3rd albums. Fellas don't h8 on the boy sorry the don fiddy made 160m between june 2007 to june 2008 not including the vitamin water deal jay made about 80 so did beyonce (go girl i told pips she's d shit can u smell it, making hits out of d box)
as for rapping who could spit rhymes like "they call me the cake man strawberry shake man and still sell a milli" they them nigga to stop acting hard and seekin approval from other artist do your own thing man, murda game lol

fucckn liar
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by Bamsyle(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
Nor mind the guy. Him just dey rap off-beat.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by luxiry(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
MAN DONT FOOL YOURSELF THE GAME IS THE BEST
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by bgees(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
The game is better. I like his lyrics . They play like a gangster movie. The game is more interesting. A westcoast rapper with a newyork swagger. That is very special.

On d other hand, 50 is wack when it comes to rapping but great when it comes to singing hooks.
And 50 cent is just an unworthy success in d rap game just like l i l wayne.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
They are both gabbage!

Fiddy got more gabbage in him than the Game though
! cheesy
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by Hesperus(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

They are both gabbage![/b]Fiddy got more[b] gabbage in him than the Game though! cheesy
Spellcheck!
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by shotster50(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2008
I think Curtis' stock musically is falling and he knows it too thats why he is branching into movies, etc. I applaud the Game for being a man and standing up to Curtis. He had everything to loose but look at him now,  he is doing way better than Llyods 'I coulda done better but I was pussy' Banks or Tony 'bootlicking  hypeman' Yayo can ever dream of. Lyrically Curtis lost it after GRODT but the Game is getting better with every new album despite his alleged bi-polarity and constant name dropping.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by abdurrazaq(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2008
martinkem:

Common u think the game raps better than fif u got 2 b kiddin me, everybody know fiddy is da man, who sells more? The public loves his shit, get rich sold 9m, massarce sold 6m curtis 3m just in america riaa certified, little wayne wit all d hype is still under 3m, the game after the documentary 4m hasn't been able to replic8 his success wit his 2nd & 3rd albums. Fellas don't h8 on the boy sorry the don fiddy made 160m between june 2007 to june 2008 not including the vitamin water deal jay made about 80 so did beyonce (go girl i told pips she's d shit can u smell it, making hits out of d box)
The Question here is WHO RAPS BETTER? 50 CENT OR THE GAME. Next time learn to read properly before jumping to answer questions.

To the topic, The Game is the better of the two, I think The Game is the only real HipHop product ever to be associated with G-Unit. The Game is better than the rest of the G-Unit Crew put together.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by martinkem(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2008
Common dont branch of the topic rem: it's 50 & game right, 4 my record info check aftermath's page on wikipedia, the game made $10 fiddy made $160, oh my did i say that out loud, as for the g unit fella they r wack no doubt yayo's no good banks would sell more if he wuz more audible, The Game i think fell off imagine move more than 4 now u strugglin 2 move 1 common, lyrically i dont think The Game's better listen to the documentary
and what with the whole shout out thing (game's pain) the fan's aint gon buy ur records if u keep kissin ass, fiddy the man every rapper wanna be him, if one door shuts look around for an open window (get rich or die tryin, he aint playin when he said that)

why is it that when someone suddenly becomes successful, people like them punk asses suddenly turn against u, well like big said more money more problem, bye haters
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by chamotex(m): 1:23am On Dec 14, 2008
The Game is miles better, 50 is trash. He won't even get in my first 50
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by Shaz(f): 2:53am On Dec 14, 2008
The Game
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by shotster50(m): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2008
@ martinkem

You make me laugh with your comments. Whenever Curtis' credibility is mentioned, his stans quickly throw up that album sales pitch . You can't compare Curtis and the Game like that after all The Game was a former member of his group. The fact that he is being compared to Curtis at all shows how far he has come. Lyrically Curtis right now is hot garbage. The Game strikes home with his West Coast/ gangbanger style. Curtis is so confused right now because he can't tell if he is doing pop rap or r n b rap. He got JT last time, maybe he will get Madonna on his next shitty album. On being a hater, I have no apologies because Curtis is the biggest hater out there,  He is getting whats coming to him period.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by pmaster27(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
its definetly the game, 50 cent is just a commercial rapper.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by ddosunkeye: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
come on guys, the fifti na baba, so don't compare fifti with the game eva, stop doing like dudes in this forum
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by diggler(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
the best rappers aint always commercially viable.

eg. Nas, GZA 'the genius', Black thought, Talib Kweli, Mos Def etc etc.

50 & The game r both wack critically. tho game is a bit better.

then commercially, 50 is like 2nd only to the Roc himself Jay_Z (critically & commercially acclaimed)
Game is aight but the loss of Aftermath/Dr Dre backing has hit his commercial status. (due to 50 beefing him)
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by martinkem(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
The most sensible think i've heard on this thread came from diggler, got me there wit ur instances, the rest of yall are just haters, mad cos d boy came up, yeah Game lost his pitch splittin from aftermath/GUNIT cartel, bit the fingers that fed him, he forgot that the hype that brought him to limelight today was fiddy and dr dre. Number rule of Power never outshine the master, and if just have to, let ur work and worth speak 4 u, and keep ur mouth shut, no point in sayin u r a lion killing when u flee from the sight of mice, loyalty is the key to success,
a lot artist have fallen when they try to outshine the master e.g chingy, beanie seigel, mase and host of others.

U may be a damn good lyricist, but if the people dont appreciate ur work then i don't think u should be braggin bout it couple years ago when i heard lil wayne first wit lil bow and zane i was like darn the boy's good then wit hot boys got me there and fireman the carter then if was appreciated then like now, the boy doesn't claim to be hard if just entertains way if knows how and people see that and love for that, he loves what him does plays on his verses, "like young raekwon i'm a chef in hell's kitchen eat angels 4 dinner call me what u want i dont give a finger in the middle" couple years ago when the fat joe/fiddy beef was on, joe (were's the fat Bleep now) said fiddy dont rap but sings, and later tries it himself "so much more" people love it, and lil wayne did same on lollipop and look at him now, this life is all about learning learn from successful acts and emulate them in ur own way and stop lookin 4 excuses (i'm not mainstream) Bleep that shit i want to be entertain, liven up, i want to enjoy ur music that what music about, so stop hatin if u can't the greatest rappers biggie smalls, 2pac, rakim, rae, big l ,big daddy kane gave the people what the wanted "entertainment". Album sales shows u how much the people appreciate and love ur work (basically an approval of your efforts), if u wont do mainstream work then keep that shit in ur bedroom nobody wants to hear that shit that why it aint selling,
hi hater
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by shotster50(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
Just because you dont like someones music doesnt mean you hate em, Real talk. Like I said 50 is the biggest hater out there especially now that his work is spiralling downwards, Peeps are tired of listening to the garbage he keeps churning out.
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by steve49ja(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
what has Game done to prove his a man over fifty?
The Game is no where without the support of G-unit/Aftermath/Shady RECORDS
Can you compare his joint with keysha cole (can't remember the title) and his old joint 'Dreams'?
Constant repetition of fellow artiste's name aint wise for me,begging/getting recognition by calling their names instead speaking some ill ish aint IT.

bout Fifty
have yall check his mtv cribs version?
niggy's playboy mansion is heavenly check it on youtube
and just how is his career coming down?
doing movies is only making you more famous and hell yeah richer
so the fact that the dude does movies/reality show (on mtv) and all doesnt make dude wack one bit

think again
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by MrCrackles(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
steve49ja:

bout Fifty
have yall check his mtv cribs version?
niggy's playboy mansion is heavenly check it on youtube
and just how is his career coming down?
doing movies is only making you more famous and hell yeah richer
so the fact that the dude does movies/reality show (on mtv) and all doesnt make dude wack one bit

think again

What are you waffling about here?

We are talking about who spits the sickest bars, the meanest flows and rhymes solid tight

And you are talking about MTV cribs and bloody money, WTF r u chatting
?

Fall back Fiddy hugger!
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by steve49ja(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2008
why not check my earlier post to know who am on with undecided
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by MrCrackles(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
steve49ja:

why not check my earlier post to know who am on with undecided

Fair enuff! undecided
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by martinkem(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2008
Now u r the defense u don't hate common, look at the title of the thread man, it's like calling a dog a bad name in order to hang him,
Even The Game knows the truth, if doesn't hold a candle to fiddy, the people just can't get enough of fiddy, music shit sells ( more than 21m sold already), his clothing sells, his beverage sells (ask coca cola), his movies sell, his video game sells, record label sells (game shit sells, bank shit sells, buck shit sells i'm rich as hell, lol)
if u still hatin on a nigga cos he's doin good i'll leave u a lil something from maino enjoy

U c me
Hustle hard Stack paper
It's alright ya'll haters
It's nothing We major
U c me Hi Hater Hi hater Hi hater
U c me Hi hater Hi hater Hi hater
U c me Hi hater
Re: Who Raps Better?50 Cent Or The Game. by steve49ja(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
I tell you dude,
He is monetary blessed.Wharrever dude does comes back wiff great returns from the G-unit snickers to the clothes.HE's about to write a book,sure its gon sell like crazy.
an event managing company who's had deals with jay-z and madonna just signed a deal with fitty,like i heard from one of JAJ shows contracts worth £150m now tell me dude aint blessed
if you aint getting encouraging rewards from what you do for a living then you better have a rethink and switch jobsThere's a commercial on STV about artist and their fame, an interview with 50, the interviewer said their diss ended with exchange of bullets.The game drowned his chance of constantly being ontop the game when he pulled from GGGGGGGGGGunit cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The List Of The Richest Musicians In Nigeria - P-square Tops Richest List / Download 'komotion' By Ice Prince Ft Wizkid / Anyone Serious About Building Your Talent, Skill Or Career In Music NEED THIS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.