Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,191 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos (33156 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by mencade4: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
jamest4real:
@ mencade4 why are u calling her prostitute?. It means ur sisters too are prostitute as well.
all d girls and ladies in ur entire lineage are pros....titutes with no deadline for their harlotry.......i go wound you oooootongue
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Orikinla(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
The only virgin in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Tompeters(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
I pray say she be virgin till she get married if not if the husband discovers after d marriage.... She is doomed.... Na divorce tins.....

VIRGINITY IS NOT ANNOUNCED

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
virgin indeed
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Virginity is creterium to get admitted into youwin? definately very high numbers must hav won youwin. ha ha ha
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by ellahzy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
even when she will start having kids, she shall still be addressed as

*POPULAR VIRGIN
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some idiots are still coming here to celebrate virginity they cant confirm. have u confirm that she is a virgin? have u watched video of her virginity? have u seen pix of her virginity? or certificate certifying her virginity? dont be suprised if she forgets her bra at home then u will know that her breasts 2 feet long. stop the shit there

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some girls will blow dicks, receive anal, give foot-job etc and they'll still claim virgin.. Smh! undecided
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by buskie13(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
boma95:

yes
thank u
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
montestic:
It’s been long we heard from her. Heard she's been out of the country for a while now. But the pop singer/actress knows it’s Christmas and wants her fans to have a ‘feel’ of her. She just released these pictures for the season.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/adokiye-kyrian-back-with-christmas.html?m=1

I hope she dont fvck on the ass and call her self virgin. Most muslim girls in middle-east and east africa fvck in the ass to keep their so called virginity for their husband.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by 1miccza: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abeg OP what exactly would I gain from looking at her picture?. How did this nonsense make fp?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by victorazy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
pretydiva:
kip on smelling bro

grin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by jamest4real: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
mencade4:
all d girls and ladies in ur entire lineage are pros....titutes with no deadline for their harlotry.......i go wound you oooootongue

U were very happy when u called somebody's sister prostitute. Why is ur blood hot when I did same to your sisters. Yyou are nothing but a product of a cheap public bitch
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by jamest4real: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
mencade4:

U were very happy when u called somebody's sister prostitute. Why is ur blood hot when I did same to your sisters. you are nothing but a product of a cheap public bitch
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
nice one
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by chika94: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
How sure are you that she is a virgin?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by chika94: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thank you very much dear
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by ggrin(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
ggrin darling are you sure you are a virgin grin sad shocked
yes....nogrin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
yes....nogrin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
sad shocked shocked shocked shocked grin my picture says it all shocked shocked cool
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by ggrin(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

sad shocked shocked shocked shocked grin my picture says it all shocked shocked cool

gringringrin

Insultangryangryangry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
gringringrin

Insultangryangryangry

_____________truth______________________________________________________________________________

cool
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
As if I give a f**k! angry angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by mirexxx(f): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
pretydiva:
D last tym I checked, virgins don't go abt announcing dat dey r virgins. Luv d 1st pix tho
times av changed
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
She can deny not masturbating though. I am just saying it!
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by wildikeman(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
There's nothing we wouldn't see or hear in dis yeye country...Virgin and so? Make she no go marry...maybe she's asexual she may not know. Abeg let her get a life.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by twerkjack: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
pretydiva:
D last tym I checked, virgins don't go abt announcing dat dey r virgins. Luv d 1st pix tho
NO WONDER SHES STILL A VIRGIN, EVEN WITH ALL THE MAKE UP SHES STILL SOOOOO UGLY. SEE HER NOSE ANE STRONG FACE MTCHEEWW
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by miss20(f): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am nt surprised though,she looks like a lesbian. undecided
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Boyooosa(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
who confirmed her virginity? Bill Cosby?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by fpeter(f): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
when they say fans you begin to wonder......what have they sung or acted?
who cares?who even sabi them and who are their fans i don't get it sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Wizkid's Look On Christmas Day / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Shows Off New Body Weight In Black Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.