Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Smiles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Smiles (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smiles by Treasure2014(f): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Dr christanel was asked on why she always smile,she said during my medical days in school i was given a life dog to operate on that was the final examination,it died off in my hands i did nothing but to smile at it:...when schawn came he saw me smiling to the dead dog,he called me christy!!u smiled at challenges it means u can conquer it he presented another life dog to me and i did the operation n it was a success...nothing makes you more beautiful and unique than a smile a smile can heal a wound.sometimes you don't need to talk to someone just a smile can settle and heal the wound the heart faces...eventhough they are some factors behind a smile but we can't stop smiling it's a beautiful gift of nature to make us change our look..nothing sweets nature than when we smile at that particular condition that warrants tears n emotional break out...God smiles..smile like u never av or once had a problem...a smile is contagious no smile has ever returned with a frown. smile at people be it a stranger u must get back a smile...smile because life loves the smiling individual to someone that never smiles n life treats them fair,partiality of life comes between a smiling individual to ever frowning person..an old man of oak land has teeth not even a tooth but he smiles..smile while u still av the teeth...
Re: Smiles by validblinks(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
So now Smile for me wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smiles by Treasure2014(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Smiles by eunisam: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
smile is a flower that decorate the face and the face is the tv screen that displays what is in the heart. I love to smile.

(1) (Reply)

Poem For 2015: A New Beginning / January Book Quiz / The Horror - A Story Dedicated To The 200+ Missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.