Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

About The Lack Of Response Frim The Moderators Of Litrature Section - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / About The Lack Of Response Frim The Moderators Of Litrature Section (481 Views)

The Easiest Ways To Avoid Writer's Block Or Lack Of Content Syndrome / Malnutrition And Lack Of Water Kill Nigerian Military Troop / In Response To "Dear African Writers, We Read; We Don't Just Read You" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

About The Lack Of Response Frim The Moderators Of Litrature Section by stuff46(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Good evening all.

In every section on this forum, there is always a thread that stands as the back-bone to the topics that made front page, it is a culture i admire about this forum.

It's been long i saw a story on front page, so i searched on the thread that do serve for endorsing of topics to front page for the litrature section only to find out that it is now closed by Obinnau, with the him redirecting all sundry to "an updated version" of it- a topic that was created by HumbledbYGrace to serve thesame purpose but seem inactive to me.

It's been long i saw the volunteers comment on a thread, talk more of moving a topic to front page as they claim.

So in any way the so called mods can help, i think for the benefit of everyone, let the thread for endorsing topics be opened. Many readers have been calling on a topic to be moved to front page for some days now but their requests are being ignored.

Let justice always prevail in our dealings here.
Thanks and God bless as i await your co operation.

Seun
HumbledbYGrace
Obinnau

1 Like

Re: About The Lack Of Response Frim The Moderators Of Litrature Section by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
noted

(1)

Lost A Year Ago... The Chibok Girl! / Journey Of A Gentleman / A Perfect World - Book 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.