Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? (3267 Views)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me Tha Latest Price Of Nokia 603 And Nokia 701 / Someone Tell Me How To Hack Or Unlock My E63 Nokia Phone / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
I told a friend I was getting a windows phone, Lumia precisely. That was 2 days ago and he retorted that I should get an android phone.

I asked why and what reasons can he convince me on? I got no reply. He just keep saying I should get android- a typical trait for crowd follower.

Does this mean that many of the android users don't know what they are using, its basic functionalities?

Personally, I hate to follow crowd and it's one of the reasons why I hated BB and stayed away from it. I have just been forced by younger sister to use BB which she wants to get for me as gift. Else... I doubt I would have walked into a phone shop to get one for myself.

I have checked Lumia 535 and it meets my basic usage. It has skype video calling, got front camera, wifi and some nice apps. Plus the fact that it's not rampantly used, which makes it unique to me.

So guys... What makes android good.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
ROMS,TWEAK,MODS,GAMES,RAM AND ALOT OF SAMMY FEATURES

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by slinkman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
everything you can ever think of in a phone is in Android. Android is simply the best
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
I told a friend I was getting a windows phone, Lumia precisely. That was 2 days ago and he retorted that I should get an android phone.

I asked why and what reasons can he convince me on? I got no reply. He just keep saying I should get android- a typical trait for crowed follower.

Does this mean that many of the android users don't know what they are using, its basic functionalities?

Personally, I hate to follow crowed and it's one of the reasons why I hated BB and stayed away from it. I have just been forced by younger sister to use BB which she wants to get for me as gift. Else... I doubt I would have walked into a phone shop to get one for myself.

I have checked Lumia 535 and it meets my basic usage. It has skype video calling, got front camera, wifi and some nice apps. Plus the fact that it's not rampantly used, which makes it unique to me.

Andriod is the Best OS thats what makes good..get that?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:

I asked why and what reasons can he convince me on? I got no reply. He just keep saying I should get android- a typical trait for crowed follower.

Personally, I hate to follow crowed and it's one of the reasons why I hated BB and stayed away from it. I have just been forced by younger sister to use BB which she wants to get for me as gift. Else... I doubt I would have walked into a phone shop to get one for myself.

My Tecno H6 beats your Lumia 535 hands down

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Whizpeter:

you submission lacks content man. What makes it "beat lumia 535" hands down? You are only repeating what the dude I described in the OP said.

SMH...

Next?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
BASILJNR:
what makes it the best...? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
austino71:
ROMS,TWEAK,MODS,GAMES,RAM AND ALOT OF SAMMY FEATURES
this more satisfactory... Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
BASILJNR:
poor answer
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
you submission lacks content man. What makes it "beat lumia 535" hands down? You are only repeating what the dude I described in the OP said.

SMH...

Next?
I've retired from exchanging words with nonentities online... That's ya saving grace
There's always Google where you can always get boundless information from...

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
this more satisfactory... Thanks.
u welcome
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by iceberryose(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
itz spelt CROWD not CROWED

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Chuukwudi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
(Quote) (Report) 950225463 likes (like) 754212574 shares (share)
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Chuukwudi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
(Quote) (Report) 950225463 likes (like) 754212574 shares (share)
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Whizpeter:

I've retired from exchanging words with nonentities online... That's ya saving grace
u dey craze... Walahi... U dey mad. Did I force you to come here in the first place? Bloody slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
iceberryose:
thanks. I type very fast most times without editing.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by harmbhrosz(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
u dey craze... Walahi... U dey mad. Did I force you to come here in the first place? Bloody slowpoke
wow!

What has the gentle man that you quoted said(in the 1st place) that made him deserve such abusive utterances from you?(or you don't know its against the rule of nairaland to insult people?)

And how old re you?

Was your mission to insult people when you created this thread? This thread is yours and you're suppose to coordinate it.

Grow up and Be responsible pls

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:

Silence is golden...

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
2sExy1:
thanks. I type very fast most times without editing.
Story for the gods...

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
harmbhrosz:
wow!

What has the gentle man that you quoted said(in the 1st place) that made him deserve such abusive utterances from you?(or you don't know its against the rule of nairaland to insult people?)

And how old re you?

Was your mission to insult people when you created this thread? This thread is yours and you're suppose to coordinate it.

Grow up and Be responsible pls
Help me enlighten him jare

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Olarewajub: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol, like seriously?
Whizpeter:

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Olarewajub:
Lol, like seriously?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
only advantage I see.. and which affects me, more apps and ease of use... But I would opt for a lumia anyday
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Olarewajub: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
I don't use both device, but that's definitely not possible.
Whizpeter:

Yeah
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Baroba(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
There is nothing like the best OS in my opinion, it all depends on what you like. Windows, BB10, IOS are equally excellent os in their own right.

I use android phones because of its open source nature, if you enjoy games, tweaks, themeing, modding, switching ROMs then android is certainly for you, personally am far too embedded into a lot of google services to move to a different OS. ( maps, keep, gmail, drive, YouTube, g+) e.t.c..
Another advantage is most apps are mainly found in android and iOS, but the big hitters are on most platforms.

One drive, cortana, office mobile are one of the best features of windows in my opinion, and the higher end models tends to have awesome cameras.

All personal opinion of course...

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by dabigjoe6(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
for a basic user, there is almost nothing but for those that are developers, programmers and like to tweak their devices would go for android rather than windows mobile because windows mobile doesn't give free room to tweak its UI and so on.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Whizpeter:

Story for the gods...
story for your entire lineage. Did I quote you? Was responding to you in this instance?

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am... Wetin u dey e dey find? Palava u dey find, palava you get e oooo-- Fela Anikulakpo KUTI, Abami Eda!

Moronic Simpleton... Fvcking neanderthal!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Whizpeter:

Help me enlighten him jare
you are a sissy, a typical trait of one who hide behind the farcade of emotional blackmail.

You called someone a nonentity and you expect a fully developed medulla oblongata to absorb such miasma into its cranial territory as though it was soothing?

You never jam.

What did I say to deserve you retorting to using the word "nonentity"?

I fired back now you are hidding... Of course we need no prophet to tell us who nonentity is, do we?

Get the fvck out of my sight. Next time, think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by DjAndroid: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2014
2sExy1:

SMH...

Next?

Windowsphone is in no way comparable to android.

When are talking smartphone, windows is still a learner.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Baroba:
There is nothing like the best OS in my opinion, it all depends on what you like. Windows, BB10, IOS are equally excellent os in their own right.

I use android phones because of its open source nature, if you enjoy games, tweaks, themeing, modding, switching ROMs then android is certainly for you, personally am far too embedded into a lot of google services to move to a different OS. ( maps, keep, gmail, drive, YouTube, g+) e.t.c..
Another advantage is most apps are mainly found in android and iOS, but the big hitters are on most platforms.

One drive, cortana, office mobile are one of the best features of windows in my opinion, and the higher end models tends to have awesome cameras.

All personal opinion of course...
God bless you. I am not into gaming, nor tweaking, nor any sort of modification!

This is what I asked for above to which a non-functional brain that can't process simple information gave an empty answer and decided to call me a nonentity simply because I said his reply lacked content. I had already explained in the OP that a friend couldn't give me a good reply on what makes android good... To which he was repeating what my friend said-- just buy android. Android is the best-- but could not say what makes android good.

Na bad thing i talk?

The question was WHAT makes IT GOOD? To which I expect its functionalities/benefits listed or mentioned against the deficiency of windows phone, more like what an intellectual would uphold in his disposition.

Imagine if this was a job interview or an exam... Na so some f.o.ols go just fail.

Thank man once again.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2014
iceberryose:
and Mr English... "It's or it is" no "itz" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Whizpeter:

i am quoting your post to show your daft likers... How dumb they are as well!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Send Application Via Bluetooth With N70 Either Protected Or Unprotected? / Idea On Rooting Infinix / Slot Now In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.