Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! (5730 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story writer grin
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Kazrem(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
sexymoma:
Still wondering why nobody asked what she did to her hubby.. angry
Madam this your story is too short to believe... jos like that
Thumb up for you.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
buy Love Machine or candle
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by PHAYOL81: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
1st of,i'll rather suggest d issue is discussd with ur partner 1st and until dis fails shuld u involv a very close relativ in d person of a well-respected parent/guardian.yt dont behave abnormal 2 him evn if any of dis fails;care more,pray more and u kno urself better,so adjust where needed cos events has shown overtym there r loads of men who r uncom4table sharing som of their spouse faults(like unenjoyable sex rides) wit a 3rd party,evn a very close relations.they rather seek alternativ...u kno wot i mean.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Exjoker(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
sunnynyra:
Pls hide my I’d. I am a married woman, my hubby has been starving me of s3x for months nw, I need alternative to help myself.

I am always comfortable when I am alone but not easy to sleep on the same bed without touching, no s3x is so frustrating. Pls what can I do, I want to remain loyal.

There are various se.x dulls in the market. That is the only way to satisfy you se.x, since you don't want to cheat on your hubby
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
wheesin:
undecided op you are confusing me..if u ar female, u dnt av to stress urself sexually...i can satisfy u...and even if u ar ugly it doesnt matter, i will cover ur face wit a pillow during hunking
but if you are male...may 9000ghz volts of harmattan thunder strike the middle of ur scrotum into fried egg.... angry

You just killed me!!! grin
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by jsunex(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
I cn help u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is my wife cheating on me after 4 years of marriage? / 8 People With Horns (viewers Discretion Strongly Advised) / Pregnant Again! Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.