Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! (5723 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by sunnynyra(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pls hide my I’d. I am a married woman, my hubby has been starving me of s3x for months nw, I need alternative to help myself.

I am always comfortable when I am alone but not easy to sleep on the same bed without touching, no s3x is so frustrating. Pls what can I do, I want to remain loyal.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by pretydiva(f): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ve u discussed it wif him 2 knw y he has been starving u of sex?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by 39million: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dont take any funny step that u may live to regret. for help.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by IamDejman(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Are u a celebrity?

Mods, do the needful
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
God i pray don't allow me to marry a Lady with voracious appetite for sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nairalane: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
This Is Iwerelity
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
go for s.ex toy.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by moneytalks86(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Something fishy hear, he is seeing other girls..... my tots

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
sunnynyra:
Pls hide my I’d. I am a married woman, my hubby has been starving me of s3x for months nw, I need alternative to help myself.

I am always comfortable when I am alone but not easy to sleep on the same bed without touching, no s3x is so frustrating. Pls what can I do, I want to remain loyal.

Try to discuss this with your husband....No one can assist you in this case except him....
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fake story op is attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Still wondering why nobody asked what she did to her hubby.. angry
Madam this your story is too short to believe... jos like that

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Generalkorex(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
na so e dey start o. If the woman con start to dey look outside na dat one them go see.
Talk to am first.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by LORDI(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
I don't believe a story.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Oya stay loyal, isn't its more important than your konji? cheesy
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Ayeboyo: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Call akpan your house boy....mcheewww

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by kowalsky: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
39million:
Dont take any funny step that u may live to regret. call 08073531774 for help.
OMG. U guyz won't kill me on this nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by crazygod(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Just self service in his presence, u wnt even need to invite him, he'll join u by force.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Get a Love Machine babe wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by dopedealer(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Woman, as a dopedealer that I am I expected you to come up with an issue, as d reason why he is doing what he is doing. break it down for us if you know better but from observation, I can tell there is a problem. Either you're not making it juicy.
Or he is not in good terms with you over some certain issues.. You may Need to spend a second with him and tell him how bad and unhappy you feel within urself over what is happening not forgetting to sincerely apologize for everything or anything it is u did to him that is making him deny u of ur rights. Haven said that, u need to make him understand how u wish things could return to normal when u guys were happy and enjoying everything together. U deserve to be happy woman I feel ur pain. you know yourself better and I know you can fix this.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prayer is the Key..... Have Faith
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
God i pray don't allow me to marry a Lady with voracious appetite for sex.
grin
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
sunnynyra:

fake comment from a fake op looking for fake sympathy

go and die!
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by constance500: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Call 911 grin
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by wheesin(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided op you are confusing me..if u ar female, u dnt av to stress urself sexually...i can satisfy u...and even if u ar ugly it doesnt matter, i will cover ur face wit a pillow during hunking
but if you are male...may 9000ghz volts of harmattan thunder strike the middle of ur scrotum into fried egg.... angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by wisov(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ur gender and agender are both confusing
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Bishop4bella(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
sunnynyra:

Too much of blue film is not good.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Xcex: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
39million:
Dont take any funny step that u may live to regret. call 08073531774 for help.
lol, my guy na 4 d comfort of ur bed she go get d advice wen u cn't shar here.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
wheesin:
undecided op you are confusing me..if u ar female, u dnt av to stress urself sexually...i can satisfy u...and even if u ar ugly it doesnt matter, i will cover ur face wit a pillow during hunking
but if you are male...may 9000ghz volts of harmattan thunder strike the middle of ur scrotum into fried egg.... angry

Lmfao xD!!! one hell of a funny crazy niggga

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Toluxzy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
sunnynyra:

dine with d holy spirit and pray ..
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okay am on my way to report this act to our president to be i mean buhari, he will set a committee that will look into it, so cheer up.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by Calculux95: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am I the only one that sees the (m) at the op's moniker!, besides if that is actually you in your display picture then pls do the needful, with the closest transformer near you.
Re: My Husband Starving Me Of Sex Please Help Me!! by espn(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
If he could stand in front of hundreds of people and proudly choose u as his wife then bin ugly is not d issue here.. ask em if u look ugly to him now. if he says yes try and use heavy make up to transform your looks any day u want Sex or he should use a pillow to cover your face until he is done.
Secondly hope dat place is not oozing. I can't stand it too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Whole Body Aches After............... / Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. / 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.