Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,251 members, 7,825,993 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

One For The Money... By Janet Evanovich - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One For The Money... By Janet Evanovich (583 Views)

True Life Story Of Janet / Require Calder Series By Janet Dailey In Pdf A Format / St. Janet Poetic Yoruba Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One For The Money... By Janet Evanovich by Adimonyemma: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hello Nlanders,

Ope we had a wonderful Christmas celebration. I watched the movie... One for the money. I did a little research on the movie and found out that it was based on the first of a series of 3 books written by Janet Evanovich. Does anyone have the books, or a link I can download them from? Though I enjoyed the movie, I heard the book, and its sequels are more interesting. Please, help out someone
Re: One For The Money... By Janet Evanovich by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
I will advice that you good search it...
Using the key
'One for the money- Janet Evanovich'
You are sure to see what you are looking for,
Re: One For The Money... By Janet Evanovich by Adimonyemma: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Ermmm.... I did. Bt, i didnt see where i cld freely download it cry help me

(1) (Reply)

Brother "Little" / Ready To Make A Living As An Author? Here’s How / Peom: "I Know"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.