Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year (447 Views)

What's Your MOST Embarrasing Moment Ever? Discussion! / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Is D Most Embarrasing Moment Of Ur Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by McLove(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mine was on the 1st of August, it was my birthday so I decided to go out with my friends in my newly acquired car(I Was A Learner Then).

To cut the long story short, naso I drive the car enter one house. Come see as people gather dey look us. (Ibadan people can look), it was so embarrasing on that day.

Don't Just View, Share Yours.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by hfinest1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
One day i went to an aunty's place and i saw my nephew who is like 5years younger than me but has grown taller dan me *am a short person with small stature and baby face* I wasn't even embarrased that he's taller than me until my so-called aunt was like "anha! Ubong, you're not growing o... see Samuel *her child* is even taller than you sef... i wasn't even angry i swallowed the statement like agbo jedi m, then she started forcing me to measure height with her son... my mom saw i was pissed and stopped her before I'll display my madness for her... the woman later apologize stylishly wen my mum told her my age and she was like "hey,. sorry oo...
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by ritababe(f): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Incase
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by alberto2k(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
I tapped a lady on her arm, she was carrying a hand bag and thought I wanted snatching it but before I could say "jack robinson" she slapped me, jst cuz I was trying to tell her dat she dropped her ID card in the bus she was about to exit.. I just smiled and walked away
Na d conductor later gist her...
Few seconds later She just dey shout Bros wait!, bros wait!!, I just waved bt didn't look back, my face was on d ground till I got home..

Mehn dat her slap heavy o.. I reach hauz con see her hand sef
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by McLove(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
alberto2k:
I tapped a lady on her arm, she was carrying a hand bag and thought I wanted snatching it but before I could say "jack robinson" she slapped me, jst cuz I was trying to tell her dat she dropped her ID card in the bus she was about to exit.. I just smiled and walked away
Na d conductor later gist her...
Few seconds later She just dey shout Bros wait!, bros wait!!, I just waved bt didn't look back, my face was on d ground till I got home..

Mehn dat her slap heavy o.. I reach hauz con see her hand sef
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment Of The Year by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
My partner's nyash is bigger and softer than mine.

I am still embarrassed.

(1) (Reply)

N Korea Likens Obama To Primatein Sony Row / I Just Made My First Vine Video / He Is New On Nairaland And Dont Understand Our Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.