Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad (2647 Views)

Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Is Jesus Really God? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
please I need sound and clear thinkers to tell us why Jesus Christ's name appeared even more in Koran whereas Mohammed's name was not mentioned even once in the Bible why does Koran declare Jesus as the Christ, The Word of God and The Spirit of God. Pls give your quotations from your Koran or Bible not your limited human assumptions
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by DahtzFestjayz: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jesus is God/Allah only son, While Mohammed is Moses.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
DahtzFestjayz:

Mohammed is Moses? shocked I though Moses was Musa ?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Yeah. That's what I thought too.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
fuelsaver:
please I need sound and clear thinkers to tell us why Jesus Christ's name appeared even more in Koran whereas Mohammed's name was not mentioned even once in the Bible why does Koran declare Jesus as the Christ, The Word of God and The Spirit of God. Pls give your quotations from your Koran or Bible not your limited human assumptions
Ur answers are bodly written in the bible. He his the spirit of truth. gospel of john 16:13-15.
i dnt knw the version your parent bought for u or u ar using in ur church but I get this from international standards version and not the american new standard version is thre anyone who tell the world of what is to come. the prophet (pbuh)made us known of the signs of the end time. Yet u didnt follow what jesus(pbuh) d son of mary said.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Ploy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Muhammad was born 570 years after the death of Jesus, the old testament of the Bible was written before the birth of Christ and the new testament was written during his life and after his death before Muhammad was born.

There is no how Muhammad's name would have made it into the Bible. However, Mouhammed is gaining currency in Rome now than never before.

Merrychristmas
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by CzarRex: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

nd I tot Jesus was Isa in d koran
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
CzarRex:
nd I tot Jesus was Isa in d koran

what's your argument ?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by CzarRex: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

what's your argument ?
I aint arguing, what am tryna say is dat I tot jesus was bein calld Isa in d koran?
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by IamDejman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jesus is Prophet Isa in the Quran and Mohammed is Holy Prophet Muhammed(SAW) in the Quran; the last real Prophet of God on earth according to the Quran.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
if Koran said in agreement with the Bible that God created all things by his Word and that Jesus is the Word of God. Does this declaration of the Koran and Bible make Jesus Christ the Creator or a Creation? I think He is a Creator therefore superior than Mohammed who is just a creation

uote author=fuelsaver post=29218903]please I need sound and clear thinkers to tell us why Jesus Christ's name appeared even more in Koran whereas Mohammed's name was not mentioned even once in the Bible why does Koran declare Jesus as the Christ, The Word of God and The Spirit of God. Pls give your quotations from your Koran or Bible not your limited human assumptions [/quot
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=IamDejman post=29221444]Jesus is Prophet Isa in the Quran and Mohammed is Holy Prophet Muhammed(SAW) in the Quran; the last real Prophet of God on earth according to the Quran.

If Koran said in agreement with the Bible that God created all things by his Word and that Jesus is the Word of God. Does this declaration of the Koran and Bible make Jesus Christ the Creator or a Creation? I think He is a Creator therefore superior than Mohammed who is just a creation
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by IamDejman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=fuelsaver post=29223762][/quote]that not how the Quran sees Jesus o

And Allah is the supreme being in Islamic parlance
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by DahtzFestjayz: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2014
[/quote][quote author=DahtzFestjayz:
Elantracey:

Musa is a Prophet, Musa is Mattew
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by chosen124: 1:50am On Dec 27, 2014
fellow Christians Jesus Christ is not isa in the kuran
the kuran isa is another Jesus
let's heed the warning in
Galatians 1:8-9 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

the kuran Jesus is not the son of God
the kuran Jesus wasn't crucified
the kuran Jesus is not the saviour of the world

Mohammed and the kuran are accursed because they preach another gospel of Jesus the apostles did not preach
be wise
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
chosen124:
fellow Christians Jesus Christ is not isa in the kuran
the kuran isa is another Jesus
let's heed the warning in
Galatians 1:8-9 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

the kuran Jesus is not the son of God
the kuran Jesus wasn't crucified
the kuran Jesus is not the saviour of the world

Mohammed and the kuran are accursed because they preach another gospel of Jesus the apostles did not preach
be wise

But I read in the same Koran that Jesus Christ is both the Word of God, The Spirit of God and the Messiah. Which other Jesus was given these titles other than the Jesus in the Bible
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Ploy:
Muhammad was born 570 years after the death of Jesus, the old testament of the Bible was written before the birth of Christ and the new testament was written during his life and after his death before Muhammad was born.

There is no how Muhammad's name would have made it into the Bible. However, Mouhammed is gaining currency in Rome now than never before.

Merrychristmas
[url]
Ploy:

Merrychristmas
[/url]
Ploy:

Merrychristmas
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by Ploy(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
fuelsaver:
[url][/url]

Google my keywords if you have any doubt.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by chosen124: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
fuelsaver:

But I read in the same Koran that Jesus Christ is both the Word of God, The Spirit of God and the Messiah. Which other Jesus was given these titles other than the Jesus in the Bible

don't be fooled
is kuran Jesus the son of God
is kuran Jesus lord and saviour
is kuran Jesus God

any body that preaches another Jesus the apostles has not preached is accursed
be warned
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ploy:

Google my keywords if you have any doubt.

Reference the .book upon which your belief is based and let all read
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
chosen124:

don't be fooled
is kuran Jesus God

be warned

There's only lone Jesus Christ son of Marian in Koran brother just as we have him in the holy bible. embarassed
chosen124:

don't be fooled
is kuran Jesus God

be warned

There's only lone Jesus Christ son of Marian in Koran brother just as we have him in the holy bible.
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
chosen124:

don't be fooled
is kuran Jesus God

be warned

The Muslims call Jesus son of Miriam (Mary) denying him as the son of God because they said God doesn't have a wife. Now does God need a wife before he can have a son? Luke 3:38 called Adam the first man God made without a woman a son OF GOD. demons and devil know Jesus as Son of GOD yet some human beings with their wicked and disrespectful hearts and minds do not believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD thus they themselves remain slaves forever. what a pity. Only your oneness with the son of God guarantees you access to the same status. John 1:12 says as many as believe him (Jesus the son of God) to them God has given power to become sons of God too. Believe
Re: Why Is Jesus Christ Honoured In Koran More Than Mohammad by fuelsaver: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
fuelsaver:

IF JESUS CHRIST is the SPIRIT OF GOD as declared in Koran and Bible doesn't that tell us that Jesus being the Spirit of God knows better than he who called himself a messenger of God? That calls for deep thinking followed by a new decision for those who want to align with the TRUTH

(1) (Reply)

Was Christ Jesus Rich As Stated By Dr. Fireman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2012 - Available On Blackberry / Path Of The Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.