Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

NNPC Mega Station Turns MAMU Oil Overnight. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NNPC Mega Station Turns MAMU Oil Overnight. (4065 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Filling Station Hotoro Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Mega Station Turns MAMU Oil Overnight. by Itulah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
First of all, I don't know where to categorize this. However, the pictures below was a refilling station that was one of the NNPC Mega station in Zaria, Kaduna state. I drove to Abuja to celebrate Christmas with my family 23rd and had to return today 26th and found the once NNPC now MAMU Oil Nig LTD. Is this how corruption has eaten dip within the Northern or is the price per litre now selling for #120 that prompt this. I really do want to know.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dont Just Gerrit, If We Bone Dem, Dem Don Finish / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! / 15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.