Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period (895 Views)

My Horrible Experiences With Food Sellers In Lagos / Exchanging Food During Christmas: You Like? / What Do You Do With Food Given To You During Festive Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period by PuntGenius: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
I reside in a semi-detached flat of 3 blocks, one bedroom each which implies that there are 6 different families in the compound, out of which I am the only bachelor ). It happened that it was my first Christmas there yesterday and I just got bombarded with foods from almost all my neighbors. The point is that I have my own food and i can allow it to waste, besides i hardly eat outside, i had to gather the foods (with meat) in a sack, loaded it in my bag to discharge to the nearest bush as if i was going out normally.
My questions are
How can one avoid being bombarded with food this festive period?
How can i reject it without being rude? and
What other decision could I have made apart from throwing the foods away
Because it might be worse with the New Year and my conscience is also pricking me for wasting the food.
Re: How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
PuntGenius:
I reside in a semi-detached flat of 3 blocks, one bedroom each which implies that there are 6 different family in the compound, out of which I am the only bachelor (without girlfriend self). It happened that it was my first Christmas there yesterday and I just got bombarded with foods from almost all my neighbors. The point is that I have my own food and i can allow it to waste, besides i hardly eat outside, i had to gather the foods (with meat) in a sack, loaded it in my bag to discharge to the nearest bush as if i was going out normally.
My question are
How can one avoid being bombarded with food this festive period?
How can i reject it without being rude? and
What other decision could I have made apart from throwing the foods away
Because it might be worse with the New Year and my conscience is also pricking me for wasting the food.
Bros you be marketer undecided
see advert style lipsrsealed
Re: How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period by PuntGenius: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Veralaw:

Bros you be marketer undecided
see advert style lipsrsealed

Lol, I no dey market anything o, was just trying to buttress my points.
Re: How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period by krystal101(f): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Don't stay home. If they don't find you at home they can't leave the foods at your doorstep
Re: How Can One Avoid Being Bombarded With Food During Festive Period by PuntGenius: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2014
krystal101:
Don't stay home. If they don't find you at home they can't leave the foods at your doorstep

Thanks for the advice, but if won't be easy for me to stay entirely away from home on the first day of the year

(1) (Reply)

Cakes That Will Make You Think Twice Before Eating / Amazing Taste!!! This New Product Just Tastes Like Beef / Cork Vs. Screw Caps. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.