Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62094 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

Alright Ilekeh, already ignored him.

I am posting more pictures

And i am equally ready and willing to contribute pictures to Edo Thread too

Cool!

I'm in love with Edo wedding attires. So breathtaking! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Cool!

I'm in love with Edo wedding attires. So breathtaking! kiss

I have just created Edo thread with the pictures of their ravishing beauty...............Check it out
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

I have just created Edo thread with the pictures of their ravishing beauty...............Check it out

I'll be posting later. Thanks, Love kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ChristyG:
abeg,u have dem mistaken for d ugly female dogs in ur family.look around u dumbo.ugly baboon.omo aja,olopolo dudu.at least dey look like women unlike d hairy manly looking things u call women.eranko

The likes of you tribal jingoists are the only reason why Africans are caught up in their sorry state of affairs.

Africanmen are simply acting like cave men from 100BC. Bickering, quarreling and making noises that does not translate to any meaningful achievement while on the other hand, the whiteman is silent and making salient achievements and discoveries but some blackmen would put some pictures of women up and start shouting vain praises like they are winners of Nobel prizes for beauty.

The worst is that they bicker about the creativity of a whiteman. Who is the first tribe to produce a medical doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant etc as if they started it from their ingenuity. Now they are contesting who have the most beautifully made up girls as if that is something that can cure ebola or HIV cure . Africans are indeed hopeless and lazy loudmouthed fellows. Making mouth about nothing as if their lives depends on it.

In Nigeria there are many ethnic groups but it is quite remarkable that there are just two dominant groups making headways locally and internationally. Now instead of these two groups to join heads together and divert their resourcefulness and competence into something useful, they decided to be daggers drawn at each other for every trivial reason. They bandy and use negative words on each other with such degree of hatred and bigotry.
They make bigoted posts and then lay in wait on each other to elicit negative comments and 'likes'.

You guys need to grow up and stop acting like barbaric cavemen of Neanderthal times.

The whites must be laughing at you guys sheer stupidity and lack of intellectualism.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by 2prexios: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
^^A woman is saying all this? Epe ti po joun to sonu lo.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
likeseriously:

The likes of you tribal jingoists are the only reason why Africans are caught up in their sorry state of affairs.
Africanmen are simply acting like cave men from 100BC. Bickering, quarreling and making noises that does not translate to any meaningful achievement while on the other hand, the whiteman is silent and making salient achievements and discoveries but some blackmen would put some pictures of women up and start shouting vain praises like they are winners of Nobel prizes for beauty.
The worst is that they bicker about the creativity of a whiteman. Who is the first tribe to produce a medical doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant etc as if they started it from their ingenuity. Now they are contesting who have the most beautifully made up girls as if that is something that can cure ebola or HIV cure . Africans are indeed hopeless and lazy loudmouthed fellows. Making mouth about nothing as if their lives depends on it.
In Nigeria there are many ethnic groups but it is quite remarkable that there are just two dominant groups making headways locally and internationally. Now instead of these two groups to join heads together and divert their resourcefulness and competence into something useful, they decided to be daggers drawn at each other for every trivial reason. They bandy and use negative words on each other with such degree of hatred and bigotry.
They make bigoted posts and then lay in wait on each other to elicit negative comments and 'likes'.
You guys need to grow up and stop acting like barbaric cavemen of Neanderthal times.
The whites must be laughing at you guys sheer stupidity and lack of intellectualism.

Oh the white are definitely laughing.

But who are they to laugh when they have their own ethnocentric views amongst their race.

You made good points up there though

Please tell the Yorubas and Igbos to not mess up this thread with third-world comments. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

I'll be posting later. Thanks, Love kiss

You r welcome
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ismayl: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
nerodenero:
Just wondering why some are created very beautiful and others extremely ugly.

the ugly make u know and appreciate the beauty.-makes u know +
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Gorgeous58(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........
. Nah true you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2014
kiss cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

If you want pwetty children, marry Yoruba kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2014
cool cool

I'm liking the new diversity in Yoruba Aso ebi cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2014
My beautiful Tiwa Savage!

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2014
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:55am On Dec 29, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2014
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2014
smiley wink smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Cutesy

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2014
yh

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2014
mn

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Yoruba married to hausa smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Our kids got swag! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2014
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:36am On Dec 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2014
Last one for the day kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
likeseriously:

The worst is that they bicker about the creativity of a whiteman. Who is the first tribe to produce a medical doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant etc as if they started it from their ingenuity. Now they are contesting who have the most beautifully made up girls as if that is something that can cure ebola or HIV cure . Africans are indeed hopeless and lazy loudmouthed fellows. Making mouth about nothing as if their
lives depends on it.

I read through your write up and every bit of it was clearly understood by me but if i must confess, it was written on a wrong platform.

Firstly, It wasn't written for the right person; your write up is of no use for the gentleman you quoted. Why it's of no use? he was only reacting/responding to people who cherish nothing in life than tribalism.

I started this Yoruba and Edo thread with only intention to promote and appreciate my and Edo culture but all of sudden, some sadists from no where started throwing insults and calling these women in pictures all sort of names...................... Naturally, being who we are, you ll react which was what that gentleman did. And that is why it's generally known that " To every action, there must be a reaction and reaction would/could be worse than action".

Let me address the issue of White people whom you chose to appreciate and even adore in your write up. Everything done/invented by white people could be done/has been invented here in Africa but one thing you failed to realize is that, the same white people you are singing their songs have already foresaw your future during their slavery trade business with all the natural resources God has given to Africans and decided to put invincible(naive ones) measures in place to ensure that technologies would continue to remain a mirage or an illusion to us in Africa; cos technologies are the only products they sell to us in Africa, Carribean and South America. If you doubt me, check out their old best friends-The Arab world and see what they done to them. As rich as Arab world is today, they remain in the same state with Africa continent when it comes to Technology and every other inventions.

Addressing the issue of Yorubas praising their ever gorgeous women. I will advise you to watch documentary channels where white people adore and appreciate every little thing about their culture: they talk and classified a common grass, cat, dogs as an American or British from 18AD. They praised and adored everything about their cultures. You ll see white british talking about how beautiful and trendy their women are on live TV and on their local online forums. Are they less human or white cos of this? I guess No.

You will see scottish guys praising and adoring their local men checked skirts/wrappers on different forums but if an English guys decide to rubbish this attire, do you expect the scottish guys to just overlook and move on, no way!! expect them to fight back, it has nothing to do with technology advancement. It would be a pure tribalism at the part of English guys if that happens and this is where whites folks are different from us, they don't attack others when it comes to appreciation and promotion of one's culture; they support themselves. Let's everybody appreciate and adores their own cultures without any fear of being verbally abused, that is what you should be preaching not what you have up there.

In Uk, both Scottish and English guys are always on each throats when it comes to certain issues which has something to do with their national identity. You don't mess up with people tribal or national identity anywhere around the world, they would fight you to stupor regardless of your nationality. Go on Youtube and see where they are stabbing one another over a mere game of football which Nigerians don't do. Are they not White? Go to their pubs and see drama when it comes to their identities...........So the issue of tribal/national identity is obtainable anywhere in the world.

If you take technologies away from white people, what else would they sell to the world; horrible weather and diseases(strange ones being covered up by their media, go to their hospitals and see what i called real sicknesses)? i presumed!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
kiss smiley

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy

Twins again!

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.