Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well (1067 Views)

What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Some people claim that Gej is the best thing to have happened to this country even when he promised to fix power within 4years and even vowed that if he doesn't achieve that feat, nigerians should not give him a 2nd chance,but wait, he promised to run just once.I am an Igbo man from nnewi south lga and I am ashamed of we igbos because we are the real ethno-bigots, our words don't hold water,the igbos have never been blessed with real leaders, not even Dim odumegwu ojukwu,why?Even during the civil war,ojukwu ate well, while many Igbo kids were malnourished,non of his kids volunteered to fight the nigerian troops,,when it dawned on him that we igbos are loosing the war,he went to ivory Coast in the company of his rolls royce !pathetic right?But 2day he is worshipped, a truesoldier stays and fight and even dies for a course he believes in,he finds solace in the fact that history will adjudge him right. Peter obi who claims to represent the legacy of Dim ojukwu through an entity called Apga has defected to the pdp all because of self-interest.Now, an ijaw-man called ebelemi has scammed the igbos into believing he is one of them ,and now calls himself ebele, I am ashamed of the way we igbos praise him even when it is clear that he is underperforming,i will close with a simple prayer" any soul that thinks gej till 2019 may d lord run his life the way gej has been running Nigeria".I believe it's a fair prayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by blemon44(m): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2014
@op we know that you don't have life

3 Likes

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by jamace(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2014
AMEN! I'm happy to have for the first time a truly democratic leader like President Jonathan.
To hell with tyrants and oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
it's a fair prayer ,if you think gej till 2019 may d lord run your life the way gej runs nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
AMEN! I'm happy to have for the first time a truly democratic leader like President Jonathan.
To hell with tyrants and oppressors.
I say amen to that too!let's see if it will be a good or a bad karma

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by D9ty7(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Well, I won't say GEJ has done well. But the op has to understand God as a supreme being. He doesn't think the way we humans do. He is not as wicked as you think he is, he doesn't punish unecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2014
D9ty7:
Well, I won't say GEJ has done well. But the op has to understand God as a supreme being. He doesn't think the way we humans do. He is not as wicked as you think he is, he doesn't punish unecessarily.
but it's a fair prayer,and very direct

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by deji68: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Amen ooooooo an may God run ur life the way Buhari ran the country 1983-1985, no head no tail gov, ...no electricity, Soldiers flogging civillians, Looting, Rationing of essential commodities, ....i dey wait for your amen too grin grin

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2014
deji68:
Amen ooooooo an may God run ur life the way Buhari ran the country 1983-1985....i dey wait for your amen too grin grin
if saying an amen will make memore disciplined as to inheriting heaven and hating corrupt act then AMEN AMEN! SO MOTE IT BE!

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by amokeme(f): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2014
I really had a good laugh immediately i saw the topic grin
Those saying Amen.. Be careful for what you wish for o. You can prove your point without saying Amen.
Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by jhidey08(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2014
I can't fit laugh
Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by deji68: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Nothing go happen, human live is filled with up and downs, just like the affair of the nation....we Africans are too superstitious, does he even know what good gov is at federal level cool cool

amokeme:
I really had a good laugh immediately i saw the topic grin
Those saying Amen.. Be careful for what you wish for o. You can prove your point without saying Amen.

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
lol
Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by cbrass(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2014
So there are still true ibos like this op left shocked there is still hope sha

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by eleko1: 4:40am On Dec 27, 2014
@ Op it should be RUIN.. sad Operation vote out PDP,saTANist out of Aso rock.Proudly GMB coolB cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by seedorfg(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amen x3 . cluelessness carry ya load back to otueke oooooo !

2 Likes

Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by SOUNDKING: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Amen, but alwayz take ur drugs b4 touching ur keyboard and dnt tell d history u dnt know cos u could be told as a history on lectures concerning madness.
Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=SOUNDKING post=29271388]Amen, but alwayz take ur drugs b4 touching ur keyboard and dnt tell d history u dnt know cos u could be told as a history on lectures concerning madness.[/quote•how I wished u were malnourished 2starvation n d suppose heroic leader's kids were feeding properly
Re: May God Run Your Life The Way Gej Runs Nigeria If You Claim He Is Doing Well by HenCq15: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Photo - What Is Happening Here / Wet Joke!!! Read It Before It Gets Dry.... / MUST Read:hilarious Rewritten Wise Quotes Of Great Personalities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.