Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo (2964 Views)

Is Igbo A Relevant Language? / Is Igbo A Wave Of Migrations Or Are They The Same People? / I Am African, My Boyfriend Is IGBO, Can We Make It? Help Me Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 4:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Written by aakinfe
Tuesday, 28 January 2014 10:05

OHANAEZE Ndigbo has begun putting pressure on its members with presidential ambitions to stand down for President Goodluck Jonathan in a move designed to ensure that he secures all of the votes in the southeast at next year's elections.   Seen as ambitious attempt to deliver the Igbo vote en-mass for President Jonathan, this latest move by Ohanaeze involves putting  pressure on the likes of former Abia State governor Orji Kalu to abandon their presidential ambitions. [size=20pt]President Jonathan's grandfather originally came from Arochukwu in Imo State and as such, he has been adopted as an Igbo son[/size].   Gary Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey, the president of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that the plan was in the interest of peace and unity, noting that a president of Igbo origin would emerge at the appropriate time. Yesterday, he visited Dr Kalu, to urge him to drop his presidential ambitions, adding that the move was strategic and it would enable the Igbo to speak with one voice on the 2015 presidential elections.   Chief Enwo-Igariwey said: “I was here about six months ago to actually discuss with him on issues concerning the Igbo nation. It was about rumours on presidential interest and I told him I will like to discuss that with him formally when he eventually decides on what to do.   "I have come here to rub minds with him and to tell him to join me in the discussions about Igbo unity so that we will speak with one voice. We no longer want a situation where we speak from different points and our agenda should be the same and I have appealed to him to shelve it in the interest of the Igbo nation."   He added that he has appealed to Dr Kalu  to shelve his ambitions and the former governor has offered assurances that he will listen to Ohanaeze’s appeal. Asked if the decision would not jeopardise the rights of the average Igbo person Chief Enwo-Igariwey  said other individuals should exercise their rights but the body has a target group.   Dr Kalu added: “Mr president, Chief Enwo-Igariwey was here and he advised that he would like the Igbo to speak with one voice. They said a tree cannot make a forest, bit if the apex organisation in Igboland wants to say, well, we don’t want any of our sons to contest for election this time, we will hold on and work with them to see what they will do.   "I will never be a scapegoat that will sacrifice my tribe as whatever my tribe says is superior to what I will think. I believe they have their reasons and their reasons may be more superior to what I think."   On the threat by some northern elders to drag former chief of army staff Lt General Azubuike Ihejirika, before the World Court, Chief Enwo-Igariwey said Ohanaeze Ndigbo condemned the statement, demanding its withdrawal. He added that it is a known fact that there are bound to be some unfortunate casualties in the fight against terror by the authorities. - See more at: http://www.nigerianwatch.com/politics/3753-ohanaeze-ndigbo-asks-all-igbo-presidential-hopefuls-to-stand-down-for-goodluck#sthash.a8q2LDsY.dpuf
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2014
...and as such he has served the Igbo turn for Presidency.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by acenazt: 4:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm Wonderful shall never end. These Ibo's are one funny folks. This man is a Clear sign of Failure I wonder how blind they are. I think Samsung should make a new television set and name the display technology Jonathan Crystal Display(JCD) and maybe then the clarity will bring their Distorted minds to the real.

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by tit(f): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2014
mayoroflagos father is an expoliceman from onitsha!
that is why he dont like ibo

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by ckmayoca: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Bribe working like codein in ohaneze.
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 5:16am On Dec 27, 2014
tit:
mayoroflagos father is an expoliceman from onitsha!
that is why he dont like ibo

grin grin grin

I dont like Ibo because my wife, Ada Chinyere hates Igbo.

Two years ago this month mama Chinyere was going to village and she called me to the side and say Mayor I need you to save my children from my people. I said wetin happen? I thought the Ibo guys in Idunmota are harrassing her family, but that was not it. Her husband is deceased. She has three daughters and one son. She said Mayor my family are nobody for my fatherland. Thats when i began understand what osu is.
She say Mayor if you see Chinyere you go like am. So I knew where she was going. She needs a future for her children and does not see Ibo as a part of their future. She wants them to bear the seed of Yoruba. The last born is graduating high school next year. The mother took em all out of school in Imo for fear they would be turned to baby factories. My Chinyere is in LASU. Her mother is impatient and wants her to get pregnant before she finish study.

I will wipe Ibo out of Nigeria. It's a must you return to Congo where your pygymy forefathers came from. You have caused too much pain in this country and you are not wanted here any more. Soon as 2nd niger bridge is completed im marching in....I guarantee you! angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Obinnau(m): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Two years ago this month mama Chinyere was going to village and she called me to the side and say Mayor I need you to save my children from my people. I said wetin happen? I thought the Ibo guys in Idunmota are harrassing her family, but that was not it. Her husband is deceased. She has three daughters and one son. She said Mayor my family are nobody for my fatherland. Thats when i began understand what osu is.
She say Mayor if you see Chinyere you go like am. So I knew where she was going. She needs a future for her children and does not see Ibo as a part of their future. She wants them to bear the seed of Yoruba. The last born is graduating high school next year. The mother took em all out of school in Imo for fear they would be turned to baby factories. My Chinyere is in LASU. Her mother is impatient and wants her to get pregnant before she finish study.

I will wipe Ibo out of Nigeria. It's a must you return to Congo where your pygymy forefathers came from. You have caused too much pain in this country and you are not wanted here any more. Soon as 2nd niger bridge is completed im marching in....I guarantee you! angry angry
you are a national disgrace.

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by nedu2000(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2014
what if his grandfather is?
the first time the axe entered the forest,the trees said "the handle is one of us",it wasn't long before they realised their mistake----Turkish proverb

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by tit(f): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

why chinyere never get belle?
your thing dey work at all at all?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by gratiaeo(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Mayorofosogbo is a one foolish yoruba man. Little wonder his father sold his family house to Igbo man hence his hatred for Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by tpia003: 6:56am On Dec 27, 2014
nedu2000:
the first time the axe entered the forest,the trees said "the handle is one of us",it wasn't long before they realised their mistake----Turkish proverb

Yoruba version says kokoro ton jefo, ara efo lo wa meaning the insect eating the leaf, lives on the leaf.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by tpia003: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2014
@ thread

repeat topic.
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by HzRF(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2014
acenazt:
Hmmm Wonderful shall never end. These Ibo's are one funny folks. This man is a Clear sign of Failure I wonder how blind they are. I think Samsung should make a new television set and name the display technology Jonathan Crystal Display(JCD) and maybe then the clarity will bring their Distorted minds to the real.
Why are you pained
They are not interested in ur change
Why blabbing
More over I tot APC don't need their votes to win
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by sufido123: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Watch out for another APC propaganda. This smacks of an attempt to label GEJ an Igbo so they can lynch him. For many Yoruba, he is Omo IBo anyway but the people from Buharistan need confirmation so they can attempt to give him Aguiyi-Ironso treatment.

Anyone seeing a developing pattern? Yesterday the police had to refute a claim that Igbo planned and executed the Kano bombing and now today this story. Is it me or is it déjà vu all over again? GEJ please watch your back!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by egift(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
nedu2000:
t[b]he first time the axe entered the forest,the trees said "the handle is one of us",it wasn't long before they realised their mistake[/b]----Turkish proverb

This sums it up grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by focus7: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Igbos selling their birth right since after Esau. Therefore it should be taking that igbos have had their share of the presidency, no more noise of igbo candidacy after Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by FKO81(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by FKO81(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

IGBO gives you guys sleepless night, and the fun part of it we don't care on how you feel about us, you guys can only show your frustrations online.

9 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Anything to justify the 1 billion they got from Jonathan.
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
we igbos and our attitude. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Banks92(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Ohanaeze is a disgrace to lgbos.lying bunch of evil men.so damn selfish..is it untill jona and his ladies run naija beyond repair dat we wld come to our senses..
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by IgrigiMercenery: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

[s]I dont like Ibo because my wife, Ada Chinyere hates Igbo.

I will wipe Ibo out of Nigeria. It's a must you return to Congo where your pygymy forefathers came from. You have caused too much pain in this country and you are not wanted here any more. Soon as 2nd niger bridge is completed im marching in....I guarantee you! [/s] angry angry

**grins** Jimi Ogunlale, sharap and stop deceiving yourself with your phantom Igbo wife. After all this crap, your sister Lolade is still slurping and swallowing Igbo pricks left, right and center with her thick Kpomo lips. We know thats why you are angry. Please Go back to your tokunbo car hustling job. We are also friends with your mum. **LOLS**

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Descartes: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
When shall these chameleons stop meddling with Igbo affairs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
tit:

why chinyere never get belle?
your thing dey work at all at all?

I get two children already by Yoruba wife. Chinyere is my second wife. Its imoortant she get education but mama Ada no see things that way....she say she wan spoil Chinyere pikin. Lol.

mugu, which state are you from? angry
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
FKO81:

IGBO gives you guys sleepless night, and the fun part of it we don't care on how you feel about us, you guys can only show your frustrations online.

what state in SE are you from
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by MayorofLagos(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Jimi Ogunlale, sharap and stop deceiving yourself with your phantom Igbo wife. After all this crap, your sister Lolade is still slurping and swallowing Igbo pricks left, right and center with her thick Kpomo lips. We know thats why you are angry. Please Go back to your tokunbo car hustling job. We are also friends with your mum. **LOLS**

ooh, speaking of kpomo lips. You sabi whose kpomo this one be? grin.

Anuakpa!!

Are you from Anambra angry

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Ikengawo: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:
but not the southeast region's. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by LieDetector(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by Malawian(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obinnau:
you are a national disgrace.
more like a national clown. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by size40: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
well, the Igbos will understand d level of damage they have done themselves politically and how irrelevant they have become after GEJ's tenure
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by juman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze...jonathan's Grandfather Is Igbo by M17: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Get ready to hang your self and also those animals around you who reason exactly just like you . 8 likes only already and your head swelled .

you wish you can wipe Igbo's out ? your filthy imagination will lead you to oblivion .

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Oriki[praise Poetry] Of Abeke? Please Help Out. / Indecent Dressing Among Women / The New Age Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.