Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law (2982 Views)

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Too Young To Wed...the Child Bride: Love OR Pedophilia / How Many Northerners In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
Northern Nigerian Muslims poised to fight imposition of a  law against underaged brides

If I say I will marry her when she is 1 year old,Islam gives me a right to do so.
Federal Govt cannot force a state govt to adopt it.
There will be violence from the Muslims.

says a cleric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_oK7Ic1wg
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Magz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2009
Babylon tryna force the new world order on ya

Resist! Resist! Resist!!

Fight for your rights. Fight for your freedom, for your culture. Don't let no one tell you how you ought ta live.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2009
grin grin grin the smaller and tighter the better grin
how old did Aisha married the Prophet
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

grin grin grin the smaller and tighter the better grin
how old did Aisha married the Prophet

hauwa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
don't worry,they'll soon dash you to a toothless alhaji
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2009
walahi, i like them in mallam style fa cheesy the longer the better too wink
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hauwaaaa

Kei dan iska ne Kawai!!!

Seriki n gwaso/chinbura. Na gan she ki!!!!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2009
he he dan izka ko, okay. ke ma, dan izka!! anyway, i like them in mallam style, the longer wink the better.

now Mr. Dan Anu ofia, carry your surutu and buzz off tongue
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by 4Play(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

he he dan izka ko, okay. ke ma, dan izka!! anyway, i like them in mallam style, the longer wink the better.

Who dey spoil this small girl? sad Will you go and read your books and prepare for your bedtime. angry
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
Awawu . . shocked shocked what have you been doing? Are there mallams at rustic?
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
4Play now buzz off too tongue

David, my name is not Awawu that's for a guy. the name is Hauwa and do not tu asheri mi. se e fe so fun gbogbo won e be ti mo ti gbe ni?
b t w there are arabs there  cheesy.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hauwa.
Tashi mana Ki je ki yi berci yanzu.

Zan meki mugun iskanci!!! angry angry angry

Ba na so iskanci fa. Sarki chinbura tongue tongue tongue
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Hauwa.
Tashi mana Ki je ki yi berci yanzu.

Zan meki mugun iskanci!!! angry angry angry

Ba na so iskanci fa. Sarki chinbura tongue tongue tongue

hauwa,dayo say make amadioha set ya behind on faya shocked shocked
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2009
of all you learnt in kano, it is chibura that's cool to you? okay go on and chop your manhood (chibura). wetin concern me. now buzz away busu kawai!!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Mr dayokanu, Hauwa say make 25 okadas jam you for mazamaza all at the same time
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2009
osisi, nah i sure got what Mr. Dan Anu is saying. nothing like Amadioha  wink. he is rehearsing his toasting word for his
lipsrsealed
help me tell am to stop changing the topic. by the way, chinbura is eat amu
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jan 06, 2009
@Hauwa.
Ki zo ki rungo meni.

Yo she ne za ki zu gida/daiki na. Ina son chinmata
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2009
sigh! this guy is just Hot. you know you could get a child bride if you want.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by dayokanu(m): 5:54am On Jan 06, 2009
Kabude gindi!!!

Ba na so surutu!!!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by bawomolo(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2009
kai alagolo don get flirting rival. see this young ladies selling their wares grin grin
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2009
It is either these Northerners are very naive or they are actually very mean. According to the Mallam the Koran doesn't forbid child marriage but forbids premature sexual intercourse with the bride. Now tell me: what man wouldn't sleep with a "woman" that has been officially proclaimed his wife? Even though she is a child, hasn't she got a vagina, which is the interested part in the act?

These people are sick. They want to claim naive and righteous but they are wicked and will one day pay for their cruelty. Any fathers who gives away his daughter at 7 knows very well that that man will surely abuse of her but he plays dumb and won't say it loud because he wants people to think he and the husband are of good intentions.

Disgusting!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by earTHMama: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2009
It is either these Northerners are very naive or they are actually very mean. According to the Mallam the Koran doesn't forbid child marriage but forbids premature sexual intercourse with the bride. Now tell me: what man wouldn't sleep with a "woman" that has been officially proclaimed his wife? Even though she is a child, hasn't she got a vagina, which is the interested part in the act?

These people are sick. They want to claim naive and righteous but they are wicked and will one day pay for their cruelty. Any fathers who gives away his daughter at 7 knows very well that that man will surely abuse of her but he plays dumb and won't say it loud because he wants people to think he and the husband are of good intentions.

Disgusting!

Don't blame them. It has been proven that they have bull DNA and that is why they behave more like a cow than humans. Are you surprised by the result of that research? I am sure one of their ancestors committed bestiality with a cow and gave birth to a whole generation.

Check out some of the Hausa culture and judge for yourself:

1) They are incestuous: They marry their cousins and sleep with other blood relations. may be this factor is also responsible for the retarded behavior only seen in animals.

2) They are homo friendly: Why are 80% gays and lesbians from the north?. Ask yourself.

3) They act like bulls. Where else can you arrange and send a whole village to a war even when they don't know why they are fighting?.

4) they make children, buy them a plate for begging and set them free in the wilderness. Is that not akin to a typical animal weaning the young ones?
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Ikomi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
You guys are very naive, including poster *osisi*.

You always see things from an angle. Ad give u a short story about me so u would understand what am getting at. By the age of 12 I was given away to a lady who is 20 years older than I am, ofcourse she married me, dont think I went to do boy boy. angry

When I complained everyone said I should be happy, that at my age I already have a lovely lady to wake up with.

So why is everyone so angry at the mallam custom, abeg let them marry there under 18 jare. angry
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by otele(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
na thier tradition abeg grin

leave them. anyone carry ya pikin? na their tradition, na their daughter, wetin concern otele?

the one wey concern me na when dem yeye tradition say make them kill another person. that one de vex me. but e get another people whose tradition also encourages killing. they are called israel. grin grin grin . . they are doing a good job in gaza. and i'm loving it. cheesy
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
Ikomi:

You guys are very naive, including poster *osisi*.

You always see things from an angle. Ad give u a short story about me so u would understand what am getting at. By the age of 12 I was given away to a lady who is 20 years older than I am, ofcourse she married me, don't think I went to do boy boy. angry

When I complained everyone said I should be happy, that at my age I already have a lovely lady to wake up with.

So why is everyone so angry at the mallam custom, abeg let them marry there under 18 jare. angry

Keep quiet!

earTHMama:

Don't blame them. It has been proven that they have bull DNA and that is why they behave more like a cow than humans. Are you surprised by the result of that research? I am sure one of their ancestors committed bestiality with a cow and gave birth to a whole generation.

Check out some of the Hausa culture and judge for yourself:

1) They are incestuous: They marry their cousins and sleep with other blood relations. may be this factor is also responsible for the retarded behavior only seen in animals.

2) They are homo friendly: Why are 80% gays and lesbians from the north?. Ask yourself.

3) They act like bulls. Where else can you arrange and send a whole village to a war even when they don't know why they are fighting?.

4) they make children, buy them a plate for begging and set them free in the wilderness. Is that not akin to a typical animal weaning the young ones?

They sure have a weird way of reasoning if we can even call it reasoning. All the same, the are not stupid. They know what they are doing. They are pedophiles who like raping young girls. But one day they'll all be striken down!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Ikomi(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2009
@Michelin89

Why on this thread would u ask me to be quiet, while am trying to express myself, and tell my story. angry ehnnn Michelin angry

Look let me tell u, I know ur type, angry. Am sure u've probably married 3 11 year old boys, as u no dey tire now, angry.

All round the clock service, u dont want me to expose the things u do, thats why u want to shut me up.

Look u are not fit to be a moderator cause ur commiting Pedophilia of the highest other. angry, and that disqualifies u from being a moderator.

Look Michelin89 dont cross my part, if u havent already crossed it. angry Lekwanu anya oooohhhhhh. angry

Na Nairaland aaahhhhhh? angry
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2009
Ikomi sharapp!
isi o di kwa gi nma?
they carry you go  do  end of year sacrifice  for okija ?
this one wey you just dey talk like craze man
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by osisi3(f): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2009
Ikomi:

@Michelin89

Why on this thread would u ask me to be quiet, while am trying to express myself, and tell my story. angry ehnnn Michelin angry

Look let me tell u, I know ur type, angry. Am sure u've probably married 3 11 year old boys, as u no dey tire now, angry.

All round the clock service, u don't want me to expose the things u do, thats why u want to shut me up.

Look u are not fit to be a moderator cause ur commiting Pedophilia of the highest other. angry, and that disqualifies u from being a moderator.

Look Michelin89 don't cross my part, if u havent already crossed it. angry Lekwanu anya oooohhhhhh. angry

Na Nairaland aaahhhhhh? angry

see how well you turned out na
do you wish that on others?
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by KarmaMod(f): 3:02am On Jan 07, 2009
where's olabowole?

when you want his comments, he's never around. when he's not needed, he's there like a fly.

O ga.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Ikomi(m): 3:04am On Jan 07, 2009
*osisi*:

see how well you turned out na
do you wish that on others?

Look at u, wat do u mean, wishing wat on others, my case is a bit different, it might work for some it might not for others.

At least I came out a prodigy in that area. Now if I lay my hands on u, u'd be so glad I did, I mean its 7up. The difference is clear.  angry
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Ikomi(m): 3:13am On Jan 07, 2009
*osisi*:

Ikomi sharapp!
isi o di kwa gi nma?
they carry you go  do  end of year sacrifice  for okija ?
this one wey you just dey talk like craze man

And to be honest Osisi av never seen u this angry, were u giving over to a mallam?  angry

Did u run away?  undecided

Mekwa kam mara, with ur level of education now am sure u know u can sue.

Did they send u to madrassa?  angry

Let me know these things av got a good lawyer. Thats if ur sure u did not enjoy any bit of it.  undecided
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Hauwa1: 3:35am On Jan 07, 2009
ikomi said a mallam is toasting osisi cheesy
that the mallam is rich with 25 herds of cattles
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by MadMax1(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2009
So if one 200 year old mallam wan shag preschool pickin, fight go dey if govermnent talk peren. And na cleric wey go school dey talk dat one. Eeeee. We don hear. Na real wah for una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EDOLAND Teach Me Edo With English Translations...Emwen Edo Na Zedu Ere Y'ebo / 120 Mathematical Terms Translated Into Igbo / What Does 'JAPA' Mean - Nigeria Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.