Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How To Cast Screen??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Cast Screen??? (2459 Views)

Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? / Turn Virtually Any Surface Into A Touchscreen With The Lenovo Smart Cast / Cast Screen On Infinix Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cast Screen??? by jayplect(m): 4:45am On Dec 27, 2014
pls does anybody understand the modus operandi of cast screen. I discovered its a new feature on android.
Re: How To Cast Screen??? by REB3L(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Droid Screencast will allow you to project
the screen of virtually any Android device
onto your PC Screen.
Droid Screencast is the perfect solution for
providing Android app and product
demonstrations to prospective customers
without the need for extra hardware or
software running on your Android device.
Driod Screencast will even work on non-
rooted devices.
Re: How To Cast Screen??? by ochuski(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2014
I tried casting it to a TV screen n it dint work. I want to knw hw 1 can do it n d steps to follow. Tanx
Re: How To Cast Screen??? by jayplect(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
ochuski:
I tried casting it to a TV screen n it dint work. I want to knw hw 1 can do it n d steps to follow. Tanx
Exactly..

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Download Videos And Mp3 On My Z 3 Browser / How To Download Youtube Video To Phone / Help!!! Unable To Root My Phone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.