Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him (1171 Views)

Can You Use The Money You Won In Gambling To Pay Tithe In The Church? / Kalou Pays Mikel $5,000 Bet After Eagles Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by lastchild: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Somebody gave you pool number and you won #110,000 , please what's the ideal amount to give this person

Note: you didn't have any agreement with the person
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by Gboliwe: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2014
lastchild:
Somebody gave you pool number and you won #110,000 , please what's the ideal amount to give this person
Note: you didn't have any agreement with the person

10%
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by Chazzyboy: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Give 30
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by lastchild: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Chazzyboy:
Give 30
if you are the one who gave out the number,how much would you expect?
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by Chazzyboy: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
lastchild:
if you are the one who gave out the number,how much would you expect?

Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by lastchild: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Chazzyboy:
Lol.. Then if you are the one 2 give,how much would you give?
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by Chazzyboy: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2014
lastchild:
Lol.. Then if you are the one 2 give,how much would you give?
abeg give me some I need money
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by fabolakers(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
What I will ask you is was his money involve? If you're the one that took all the risk, payment shouldn't be more than 10% even God no dey ask for more than that.
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by lastchild: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
fabolakers:
What I will ask you is was his money involve? If you're the one that took all the risk, payment shouldn't be more than 10% even God no dey ask for more than that.
its actually a friend of mine gave out number to someone,the guy won #110,000 and gave him #20,000 and he refused it,so the guy ran to me in order to speak to my friend on his behalf

He's scared because he doesn't want problem that will circulate the issue since he's a son of a pastor,no one should know that he plays pool
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by kliq(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gboliwe:

10%

Perfect
Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by kliq(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
lastchild:
its actually a friend of mine gave out number to someone,the guy won #110,000 and gave him #20,000 and he refused it,so the guy ran to me in order to speak to my friend on his behalf

He's scared because he doesn't want problem that will circulate the issue since he's a son of a pastor,no one should know that he plays pool

Your friend is greedy,why didn't he take the risk himself....and would he have refunded the guy's money if the said guy lost the bet?

2 Likes

Re: Som1 Gave You Pool Number And You Won,how Much Will You Give Him by jerryboiii(m): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na ur palava

(1) (Reply)

Must See Picture Of A Ghanian Player Talking About Jonathan / The 20 Highest-paid Athletes In The World / Edin Dzeko Protests On His World Cup Goal Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.