Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid (876 Views)

‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] / I Flaunt My booobs Because They Are Firm & Have No Stretch Mark: Bimbo Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by bruno419(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2014
When asked why he likes flaunting his assets on social media, Wizkid explained:

“Yes, didn’t use to have all these things now. I hustled to get them. From where I am coming from, if I get all these things, I have to show them to motivate. You knew me in my Surulere days now; did I use to wear gold chain? Abi na lie I dey lie? No be lie now. So if I get all these type of things, you go thank God. I need to motivate boys for street. I no dey thief, I no dey do any other thing dan music.

I tire o. I tire for the matter o. Well, people have their opinion about other people. People say you are terrible. The thing you should actually do is ask those people what exactly has this guy done to you? For four years that I was making music with Samklef, everyone knew who Samklef was; I was going up and down and saying Samklef noni, Right? You understand wetin I dey try talk. So I’m really just being me. I’m just trying to be a good person. Everyone cannot like you. And everyone cannot hate you,” he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/i-flaunt-my-assets-on-social-media-to.html?m=1

Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Silly excuse. You flaunt it to create an image for yourself and to satisfy your desire for mass love. Bro, it's only natural wink
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by Chazzyboy: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Only God can judge bro don't mind
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by holatin(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2014
moti WHAT !

Abi na show off dey worry you.
you only motivates some guy to steal bling bling.
you haven't been motivating any guy your action is APATHY, DEMOTIVATING.......
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by wayne4loan: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Celebrities and fake lifestyles....... I guess its part of show business
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by 100Cents: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
I can't see his Porsche Cayenne there..

Are this cars really his ? Does Wizkid have a fast car ?
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by ireneony(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Silly excuses....why can't he motivate the youth to take education seriously.
This is not all about music, the technology and science industry is the biggest industry in the world which can actually better the race of the black race. The black race can be good in music, but we lack in area of science, Nigerians should please wake up.
Music is good but science is better and best.

1 Like

Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Its just a show off. You should also be motivated
Re: I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
chai! kids are blessed!grin LOL

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus' Brother Banging Patrick's Sister! / Happy Birthday To 2face Idibia First Son, Nino Celebrate 9th Birthday. / Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos For D'banj's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.