Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

2014 Best Fitness Tracker - Withings Pulse - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2014 Best Fitness Tracker - Withings Pulse (774 Views)

Android Users This Is For You! Cell Phone Location Tracker (APK) / Apple Finally Unravels Its £220 Iwatch That Monitors Human's Pulse And Pays Bill / Pulse Gun Stops Cars Dead Using Smart Radio Frequency System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 Best Fitness Tracker - Withings Pulse by sakalisis(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Today, i will be writing about fitness tracker and S-AANEX TECH fitness tracker go to Withings Pulse O2 Tracker. This is stylish and A "wear it your way" tracker to monitor your activity and sleep, read vital signs and improve your overall health. I pick it ahead of Samsung Gear fit because Gear fit is only compatible with Samsung product in addition to the measuring blood oxygen level which is lacking in the gear fit. The price is moderate at $105 (Approximately 20, 200 Naira) on amazon and people interested in buying can contact me on Whatsapp.

Let us Quickly go over the uses and specification of the device.

Metrics tracked

Steps taken
Elevation climbed actively
Distance travelled
based on user’s profile for high precision
Calories burned
Pulse displays active calories
App widget displays metabolic + total calories
Run
Daily recap of duration and distance
Instant heart rate
Blood oxygen level
Sleep
Sleep duration
Sleep quality
Light vs. deep sleep
Sleep interruptions
Heart rate and Blood oxygen level measurements

Optoelectronics sensor at the back of the device
Red / Infrared LEDs

Display

Large OLED screen
128 pixels x 32 pixels resolution
Touch screen for history browsing
Connectivity

Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology (compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 or higher)
Painless set up and synchronization through Made For iDevice (MFi) compatibility
Heatlh Mate app

Free application available from the App Store and Google Play Store
Create a free and secure account
Atmospheric conditions

Operating temperature: from -10°C to 45°C
Storage temperature: from -20°C to 85°C
Minimum configuration

iPhone (3GS or higher), iPad (2 or higher), iPad mini, iPod touch (4th generation or higher). With iOS 5 or higher and Internet connectivity (cellular data or Wi-Fi).
Android 2.3.3 or higher smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth compatibility and Internet connectivity (cellular data or Wi-Fi)
Power and battery

2 week average use between charges
Power save mode: reserve power gives you up to 24h of extra tracking, even though the screen is not on
Charging via provided power cable micro USB standard
Built-in Lithium-ion polymer battery
Dimensions and weight

Height: 43 mm (1.69"wink
Width: 22 mm (0.87"wink
Depth: 8 mm (0.31"wink
Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz., 0.018 lb)
What's in the box
What's in the box

Withings Pulse O2
Wristband
Belt clip
Micro-USB to USB charging cord
Quick installation guide

I think you should agree with me after checking the specification above that it is truely the best fitness tracker of 2014. Hoping to get my own after custom embargo has been lifted.

Source: http://saanextech.com/2014-best-fitness-tracker-withings-pulse/

(1) (Reply)

Audi Q5 Just Drove Itself From San Francisco To New York City Without A Driver / GLO Announce New DATA Plan For Students / Spectranet Has Been Recognized As A Broadband Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.