Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Times And Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Times And Season (480 Views)

Times And Season / Times And Season / Everything In Life Has Time And Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Times And Season by rccgamg: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJ_8h1Iuk8

Daniel 2:21
"21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:"

The Sun and the moon are signs of times and season.
Time is synonymous to opportunity, because they are meant to be used.
If you fail to use time, you loose it.

Daniel 2:44-46
"44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

"45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure."

"46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him."

Time cannot be bought nor sold.
Time and season are instruments of measurement, assignment, planning and perfection.
Time is so important as they say time is life.

Daniel 2:46
"46 Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him."

In human life, there also seasons. Seasons and times of progression, retrogression, marriage, education and more.
There are times which we need to be patient, These times are mostly when we are waiting on God in faith.

1. Change is possible with Time
Nehemiah 13:14
"14 Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof."

2. In Time a failure can become a success
Genesis 30:22
"22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb."

3. In Time the sick can become healed
John 5:7-8
"7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
"8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk."

4. The Oppressed and prisoned can be delivered with time
Act 5:19
"19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,"

Genesis 39:21
"21 But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison."

5. Visions are pronounced
Job 42:12
"12 So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses."

Ephesians 5:16
"16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil."

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached / Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation / Islam Did Dis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.