Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story (555 Views)

Very Sad!! Innocent Travellers Beheaded In Gory Accident! / Sad Story Of My Life, I Wish I Can Reverse It :( / What Do You Do When You Are Feeling Very Sad Or Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by ProfRoland(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
A certain man found his wife with another man in his bedroom. Instead of shouting or beating both of them, he just looked at them and went back to the sitting room.
He switched on the Television and started watching some gospel videos.
The wife and the Boyfriend were in panick.
The boyfriend dressed up and came by the sitting room then he said, "Sir am sorry for sleeping with ur wife"
Husband "It happens you can go.." The boyfriend left.
The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was time to sleep. The husband switched off the Television and went to sleep in the bedroom. He found her wife sitted on the floor crying.
The husband never said anything or even asking her.He just slept on his bed and covered himself with some blankets.
In the morning when he woke up, he found his wife dead.The wife committed suicide in the middle of night as her husband was sleeping.The husband was jailed for 20 years for murder. **Question:..Who was not fair_?← 1. The husband,
2. The wife or
3. The law?
***choose one (please be fair)
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by XuteSleeks(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
English ain't fair. One commits suicide and the other gets jailed for murder. smiley
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by freshness2020: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
The law of course!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by Ambrogio(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by Mprex(f): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
What type of law couldnt trace that the lady commited suicide. What happened to the forensics and all that stuff they work with? Smh!
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by moscobabs(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
The poster is to blame ooo
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by seankafor(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Me
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by meshman: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
the story makes no sense, is the husband dumb
Re: Who Is To Blame...a Very Sad Story by DutchNegro(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2015
meshman:
the story makes no sense, is the husband dumb

That is not the definition of dumb sir!
I perceive him as d true definition of what is called a man.. His inaction alone was an action on itz own..
And dat inaction bit d wife with venom too much for d woman to survive!

(1) (Reply)

Who Was The Most Glamorous First Lady? / Choose Or Lose With President Goodluck Live On Mtv Base / Newest Slangs(clichĕ) In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.