Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Orits Wiliki Made Confession Of Why He Married His Kid Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orits Wiliki Made Confession Of Why He Married His Kid Sister (1067 Views)

“I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos) / KWAM-1 On Why He Married His Ex-wife’s Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orits Wiliki Made Confession Of Why He Married His Kid Sister by realglob(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Reggae artiste Orits Wiliki made an admission about his individual life that left numerous stunned.

Wiliki, conceived in Ethiopia, is an immensely effective artist in Nigeria. In a late meeting with Punch, he portrayed himself as an “undeniable Nigerian”.

Orits, who recently praised his 30-year celebration in music, likewise touched upon the private issues.

Disclosing the mystery of his 20-year marriage to performing artist and vocalist Becky, he said:

“I wedded my child sister – my mother’s last conceived. We are as close kin can be. That is the reason we have stayed together for this long.”

You can read the full meeting Below
Source: www.realglob.com

http://www.realglob.com/10892/orits-wiliki-made-confession-of-why-he-married-his-kid-sister/

(1) (Reply)

Ur Downfall Is Coming U Bastard - Davido Rants / Fan Writes Open Letter To D’banj On 10th Anniversary / Tonto Dikeh Shares Selfie With Million Dollar Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.