Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? (1233 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / * / How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by PurpleHouse(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Written a book I intend to publish over 5000 copies, just wanted to know if I can do this through alibaba... Your comments are highy welcome. Cheers!
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
*Spread mats*.......................

*Yawns#
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by braintext(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Will you publish it there or put it on sale on alibaba??
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by PurpleHouse(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Will you publish it there or put it on sale on alibaba??

Just want to know if I can publish it in China using Alibaba to source for a Publisher and then Ship down here to sell 'em off. I'm thinking it might be cheaper over there than say here in Nigeria!
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by Exoticstan(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
I had a similar question brewing in my mind. I was wondering if I could publish my book there (since it's cheaper) and ship to Nigeria where I will sell them. I guess it's possible but want to know if anyone has tried the Chinese book quality.
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by PurpleHouse(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Exoticstan:
I had a similar question brewing in my mind. I was wondering if I could publish my book there (since it's cheaper) and ship to Nigeria where I will sell them. I guess it's possible but want to know if anyone has tried the Chinese book quality.

That's exactly my thoughts too... I guess it could be cheaper there due to their cheap labor. Hopefully someone here will give a clue as to what to expect and how to go about it.
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
PurpleHouse:
Written a book I intend to publish over 5000 copies, just wanted to know if I can do this through alibaba... Your comments are highy welcome. Cheers!

this seems like a smart idea. publishing the book over there and shipping it down here using a 3rd party shipping agent will definitely save you a lot of cost. this is how i suggest you go about it.
if u have a seller u buy goods from, you guys should probably be in good rapport, you can ask him/her to help you make enquiries and probably link u up with a publisher.
am interested in knowing the outcome of your endeavour. please keep us updated
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by dav8id(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2014
yes friend s you can do that but i dont know how...you can also do this there tooo... wink

Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by alakara(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2014
dav8id:
yes friend s you can do that but i dont know how...you can also do this there tooo... wink
What do they call this in China?
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by PurpleHouse(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
dav8id:

Wow! You're a Creative Bunch....Kudos Man, I love that concept!
Re: Can I Publish My Book In China And Ship To Nigeria? by PurpleHouse(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
odimbannamdi:

this seems like a smart idea. publishing the book over there and shipping it down here using a 3rd party shipping agent will definitely save you a lot of cost. this is how i suggest you go about it.
if u have a seller u buy goods from, you guys should probably be in good rapport, you can ask him/her to help you make enquiries and probably link u up with a publisher.
am interested in knowing the outcome of your endeavour. please keep us updated

Thanks boss! Will do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) / Crude Palm Kernel Oil (c.p.k.o) And Palm Kernel Cake (p.k.c) For Sell / The World's Richest Man "Bill Gates" Visits Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.