Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Does Revealation Do Come To Pass - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does Revealation Do Come To Pass (395 Views)

Rokiatu Pls Come To My Aid Cos It Is You I Want / Rate This Pix, Pass Or Crash! / Whitelexi Come To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Revealation Do Come To Pass by idris4eva(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Back in my secondary school days i date a girl (my first girl to be precise) during those days i met a pastor who told(reveal) me then that my first love would be the person i we marry and that same girl use to claim before the pastor revealation that no matter what happen either we broke up she will still be the one to marry at the end.
Unfortunately we broke up and we go our different ways. But recently we started chatting and the love has started growing back.

Can it be that the revealation will come to pass... Ur advice needed NLDAS
Re: Does Revealation Do Come To Pass by cirmuell(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin

Well, what can I say...in some case yes! I've had a similar experience, albiet slightly different. Didn't come to pass or should I say haven't. undecided
Re: Does Revealation Do Come To Pass by idris4eva(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
cirmuell:
grin

Well, what can I say...in some case yes! I've had a similar experience, albiet slightly different. Didn't come to pass or should I say haven't. undecided
have u seen any that cum to pass be it rltnshp or oda stuf
Re: Does Revealation Do Come To Pass by cirmuell(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
idris4eva:
have u seen any that cum to pass be it rltnshp or oda stuf
Somehow if you believe in 'em, yes. Like me, my dreams do come true...literally! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Follow Back On Twitter And Add Up 4 Friendship / Teens, Lets Meet Here! / Your best friend's brother/sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.