Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Whitelexi Come To Mama - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi Come To Mama (2157 Views)

'Any Take Home To Mama' Girls Here ? Needed For Immediate Engagement / Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2009
i've waited and waited for months. This is not a fight u can win, i wnt u and i am gonna get u. I've been on the sidelines 4 2 long and now i want to possess my possession!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
you want to possess your possession?
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by tboy1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2009
tpia.:

you want to possess your possession?

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2009
But he is married to moi! angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2009
Gabry:

But he is married to moi! angry

@Gabry pls pls pls better ditch that idea now. I had to put up with ujujoan before regarding this same issue and i am not ready for that again.
Whitelexi if u like dont come and answer my call now, u will surely come running when it starts getting dirty!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
Whitelexi again??

Threadstarter, did you mention Ujujaon?? is that a joke?

Bookmarking. . . . .
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

Whitelexi again??

Threadstarter, did you mention Ujujaon?? is that a joke?

Bookmarking. . . . .

that was no joke @omoibo, whiteelexi has kept me on the sidelines for too long and it should be addressed right now! He is racist for basing everything on my nationality and thats just not good enough!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Kelvinj(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2009
emeraldbee:

@Gabry pls pls pls better ditch that idea now. I had to put up with ujujoan before regarding this same issue and i am not ready for that again.
Whitelexi if u like dont come and answer my call now, u will surely come running when it starts getting dirty!
dis is quite serious! Wen a lady threatens 2 have sumtin like dis she can be dealy.
Whitelexi abeg 4 ur life sake answer her call oo.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
emeraldbee:

that was no joke @omoibo, whiteelexi has kept me on the sidelines for too long and it should be addressed right now! He is racist for basing everything on my nationality and thats just not good enough!
if you don't me asking, where are you from?
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

if you don't me asking, where are you from?

i'm from Ghana, ashanti land and whitelexi has told me to my face that it is one of the reasons why we cannot have a relationship. He feels like he is too good for us!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
Do you live in in the UK or Ghana?
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
[size=22pt]YAWN[/size]

People sha
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
OMO IBO:

Do you live in in the UK or Ghana?

omo ibo, i live in london, i even see him sometimes, but my annoyance is that i want something more than a friend. And he always passing by with different girls but he always telling me the same thing. Its not fare because he goes with even other countries from africa but he dont like ghana girls, why!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
Where is Whitelexi??
Over to you man.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2009
emeraldbee:

And he always passing by with different girls

is that so.

ok, thanks for the info.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by tboy1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
somethin is not right ere . . . i really hope its nt wat im thinkin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by bootycall(f): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2009
Una don come again?
@Omo Ibo,keep bookmarking.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2009
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Somebody have a crush on Whisky cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 1:18am On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee:

shocked shocked shocked Are u tweatening moi? angry angry

In that case, bring it on MOMMA! angry angry angry tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2009
Nawa o.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2009
i think he's purposely avoiding this thread. There's no way he hasn't seen it. I even email him yesterday evening.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2009
Gabry:

shocked  shocked  shocked  Are u tweatening moi?  angry  angry

In that case, bring it on MOMMA!  angry  angry  angry  tongue

you are not an issue yet i will face you when i catch you nearhim
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee, i've just noticed you editted your post and removed Ujujoan's name.
whatsup with that?

I don't think ujujoan would be caught up all this ruckus.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee:

i think he's purposely avoiding this thread. There's no way he hasn't seen it. I even email him yesterday evening.

Sorry Momma but he is right now in my house drinking palm Wine and eating Jolof Rice and later he'll get some dessert (which is a secret).  wink grin grin

Please. . . How much do you want so that you can leave ma hunk alone?!  angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
@omo ibo
look again baby, i dont modify posts to show fear or the likes.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=201363.msg3152071

@Gabry
i know him better than u think i do, and i see where he gets out of in the mornings. He lives adjasent to my house and so i know he didnt sleep in your's tongue
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2009
Uju get this one time?
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee:

@Gabry
i know him better than u think i do, and i see where he gets out of in the mornings. He lives adjasent to my house and so i know he didnt sleep in your's tongue

na lie. Stop playing hanky panky with me. he told me that he was just trying you out in order to introduce you to his cousin brother but he said u are scary especially in the morning shocked shocked shocked

Pleaseeee. . . Take my cheque worth 10,000.00USD and leave my babe alone! angry
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2009
na lie too!
Your yeye money no mean nothing to me, my whitelexi is worth more than cash. Havve u seen him smiling before? Hmm kiss
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee:

@omo ibo
look again baby, i dont modify posts to show fear or the likes.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=201363.msg3152071

C'mon emeraldbee, I don't know yourself or whitelexi neither do i know Ujujoan personally.
but one thing im almost sure of is ujujoan won't  be caught in all of this.
i'm sorry, the link you posted is lightweight to say the least.

Having said that, I believe you have every right to fight for someone you love.
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2009
emeraldbee:

na lie too!
Your yeye money no mean nothing to me, my whitelexi is worth more than cash. Havve u seen him smiling before? Hmm kiss

Smiling Ive seen him more happier than that just because of me.

Gurl. . . U did not take him to Disneyland and that is the problem and thats why u failed to be his lover. Give it up already! He is mine and he can only be mine! angry grin
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by emeraldbee: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2009
Gabry:

Smiling Ive seen him more happier than that just because of me.

Gurl. . . U did not take him to Disneyland and that is the problem and thats why u failed to be his lover. Give it up already! He is mine and he can only be mine! angry grin

i'll make him a million times happier than u can. Whitelexi pls grow some balls and stop running from me, i've got more honey in the pot and i'm keeping it warm for u. All those girls cant do it like me if u add them all up! When will u smell the cheese? I'm too much of a woman to be dragging u with gabry or uuju, waKe up baby cos i'm waiting for u!
Re: Whitelexi Come To Mama by Gabry(f): 1:01am On Aug 08, 2009
emeraldbee:

i'll make him a million times happier than u can. Whitelexi pls grow some balls and stop running from me, i've got more honey in the pot and i'm keeping it warm for u. All those girls cant do it like me if u add them all up! When will u smell the cheese? I'm too much of a woman to be dragging u with gabry or uuju, waKe up baby cos i'm waiting for u!

His running away from u cause he is scared of you like I mention earlier wink

Honey in a pot? LOL!!! But my honey in the pot is tighter and smoother tongue

Smell the cheese? EWWWW~! No wonder he is scared of you cause u smell like blue cheese shocked lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Picture / I'm In Love With Cheryl1 / Relationship Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.