Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies (1372 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Why Do Grown-up,matured,educated People Behave Stuppid To Make Babies Laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Somes times I keep asking myself if husband do tell their wife to go make babies or they just jump to the bed and do it with each other and it turns out to be pregnancy..

Please your respnse and Ideal is really needed for we who are planning to get married.
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by motherlode: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Is it like this? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by iceberylin(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bro its almost 2015 and uou still dh ask yeye questions undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
motherlode:
Is it like this? cheesy

Owk grin
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Bro its almost 2015 and uou still dh ask yeye questions undecided

I hear u..

BTW: wetin u cme find dis tread?
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by Beesluv: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
The husband will say, 'iya Saamu, wa je kin lo fun e loyun' Saamu's mother, come let me go and impregnate you.
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by aspirebig: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
See question oooo lwkm oooo

Op,how old are u kwa nu

1 Like

Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by MARKone(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
wunmi590:
Somes times I keep asking myself if husband do tell their wife to go make babies or they just jump to the bed and do it with each other and it turns out to be pregnancy..

Please your respnse and Ideal is really needed for we who are planning to get married.

OP your question is immature and childish and you say you are about getting married. OK, when you marry that woman, and the two of feel like you need tiny companions and family members called children, let two of you jump on the bed, lie down and keep starring at each other, don't blink, when you finally blink, repeat it 4 rounds times, and after 25-28 days, she'll come to you, to say, "I think I've missed my period", I hope you know what that means.

If you need guidance, I will gladly come and assist you, not the starring anyway.

1 Like

Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
tongue
MARKone:

OP your question is immature and childish and you say you are about getting married. OK, when you marry that woman, and the two of feel like you need tiny companions and family members called children, let two of you jump on the bed, lie down and keep starring at each other, don't blink, when you finally blink, repeat it 4 rounds times, and after 25-28 days, she'll come to you, to say, "I think I've missed my period", I hope you know what that means.

If you need guidance, I will gladly come and assist you, not the starring anyway.

Nah qustn I ask.. Omo ur blood hot 000. If u no fit cntrbute den gerout of dis thread
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by MARKone(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
wunmi590:
tongue

Nah qustn I ask.. Omo ur blood hot 000. If u no fit cntrbute den gerout of dis thread

Na ya papa get NL grin

A beg when you finally want to marry that ur wife, ps don't let the IV pass me by, I won't tell your wife that you are asking folks on line how to give her belle. grin
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by LordReed(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
wunmi590:

LoL! While your question seems a bit absurd, I think I understand where it's coming from. Family planning is an essential part of the discussion between husband and wife. How many children are we going to have? What spacing should we give? What birth control method shall we use? All these are essential questions in a home and need to be addressed before and during the marriage.

Couples who just jump into bed without planning will be the ones lamenting how the children are too much and what not.

Sit down with your intended and decide these things or at least begin to have an idea of what you want to do before you tie the knot.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! While your question seems a bit absurd, I think I understand where it's coming from. Family planning is an essential part of the discussion between husband and wife. How many children are we going to have? What spacing should we give? What birth control method shall we use? All these are essential questions in a home and need to be addressed before and during the marriage.

Couples who just jump into bed without planning will be the ones lamenting how the children are too much and what not.

Sit down with your intended and decide these things or at least begin to have an idea of what you want to do before you tie the knot.

Thnks so mch 4 ur wndrfl advce
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Beesluv:
The husband will say, 'iya Saamu, wa je kin lo fun e loyun' Saamu's mother, come let me go and impregnate you.

Lol grin
Re: Husband Telling Wife To Make Babies by wunmi590(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin[quote author=aspirebig post=29253143]See question oooo lwkm oooo

Op,how old are u kwa nu
[/quote

Shey nah age u won use cntrbute? grin

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Timaya's New Born Baby Girl / 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies / I Made Myself Blind Because I Was Meant To Be Disabled: Living With BIID (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.