Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People (497 Views)

8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Eight Things Remarkably Successful People Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People by poet007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
. I pared my message to 10 pieces of advice, which include a few obvious truths and, I hope, some enlightening points that are universal.

1. Don’t plan your career. Most of the really successful people I’ve met and interviewed these past 30 years at Fortune had no clue what they wanted to do when they were in high school or even in college. They stayed flexible and open to possibilities. Continue reading»»»

victorsville..com/2014/12/10-lessons-from-worlds-most-successful.html
Re: 10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People by Donkaz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you like no post the complete "thing" here...
As for me and my household we are not clicking that damn link!!
Re: 10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People by Donkaz(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you like no post the complete "thing" here...
As for me and my household we are not clicking that damn link!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria. Its New,its Real Its Govt. Aproved / Marketers Needed In Benin / Pls Need Your Help on Bakery Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.