Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

"Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award (9392 Views)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. / See Maheeda Nip*ple In New Wet Photos / Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2014
"Sofia Vergara" got more than what she bargained for at the Emmy Award after-party when her strapless Roberto Cavalli dress slipped down accidentally and revealed her nipple when she was whirled around the dance floor by Dancing With The Stars professional Derek Hough on Monday night.

Looking every inch the Grecian goddess, Sofia did more than let her hair down after the prestigious evening event as she was flung around the bright green dance floor for quite some performance.

Derek apparently asked the voluptuous actress to join him for a spin when the song "Footloose" came on. It was a full five minutes of him spinning her around the dance floor, the source told the website. 'No one could quite believe what they were seeing, or were they able to take their eyes off of it. Apparently Derek's famous sister Julianne Hough stood on the sidelines cheering and clapping the duo on. Derek looked debonair in a navy blue suit with satin lapels and a bow tie, slicking his dark blonde hair back for the evening.

Continue to see the clear 18+ pictures, revealing her nip*ple below, cant bring it here because of ban issues:
www..com

Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
this boby issue nawa
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by SpaceGoat: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
his he man or boy ? access youre guy here https://www.nairaland.com/1875910/he-man-boy-acces-him
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by Godmother(f): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Me I did not see anything o, even after zooming

1 Like

Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother: Me I did not see anything o, even after zooming

click the link to see the hard spot
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by Godmother(f): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

click the link to see the hard spot

Abeg if it involves me clicking any link then let the nipple be there biko. Not interested
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother:

Abeg if it involves me clicking any link then let the nipple be there biko. Not interested

hmmmmm. i can bring could bring the hard spot to you without you having to click the link
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by Godmother(f): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

hmmmmm. i can bring could bring the hard spot to you without you having to click the link

Abeg no need. Shuoo, is it food grin me I'm not a guy that wud go crazy for such
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother:

Abeg no need. Shuoo, is it food grin me I'm not a guy that wud go crazy for such

dont get it twisted, i mean the perfect one for your gender. I bet you would love it
Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Godmother: Me I did not see anything o, even after zooming

Re: "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award by skyrocketters: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Miles Biography , Age, Songs And Date OF Birth / Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) / Etinosa Idemudia Got Naked On Instagram Live For MC Galaxy - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.