Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

When You Are Not Happy In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Not Happy In Christ (3835 Views)

Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Not Happy In Christ by lastchild: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Not just happy in this new lifestyle called born again, feeling so suicidal
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
lastchild:

Suicidal!? That's sad......I hope you'll get through this eventually. Please try not to give up.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by elomepee: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
My dear, its not by force. Its an experience which I am sure you ve not got. You can't meet with the King of kings and feel just HAPPY not to talk of suicidal. My dear you feel JOYFUL. So check yourself. May be you are not genuinely born again.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Lastchild, life is a battlefield!! No sitting on the fence. Its either u re for christ or for the devil!
Outside this spiritual battle is eternal life.
If u do get it just live it real.
God bless you!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Ishilove: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2014
The problem with lastchild is he has not truly surrendered his life to Christ, and as such is looking for a fast and easy way out of the battles. He calls being born-again an unpleasant lifestyle. This emanates from a heart that is not yet broken.

In the scriptures, God did not say you won't pass through fire. No, He said WHEN you pass through the fire, I will be with you. (Isaiah 43: 1-5)
. In order words, there will always be battles in life but He will see us through.

If you faint in the days of adversity, how weak your strength is. Before the test-imony comes the 'test'. These are the days of your 'test'. Chin up man and surrender to God, because the devil, your adversary has got his eyes on you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 28, 2014
lastchild:

First of all , look for God in your closet not in church.

Second , you do not need a pastor or such, you need a very close friend or family member to confide in, somebody who can be trusted.

Go on your knees and empty your heart to a loving father, confess any known sins and ask for his mercy and love to fill your life.

The 'God' of Nigerian Christianity is very demanding, harsh , overbearing and willing to cast you into a non-existent hell at the slightest provocation. Besides, you can never please this strange 'God', his standards can never be met since the Pharisees keep lifting it higher while placing burdens that they themselves will not carry , on the shoulders of the weak.

But the real God is large in love, large in kindness, large in patience, large in everything that is good. So just go to him in your peaceful place of rest and sleep on his arms, absorb his love, lift your head high and move from victory to victory.

Warning ; do not let your church or pastor put fear and condemnation on you, they are not your God.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Whatever you do, don't use the rope, it it too painful. I'd go for jumping in front of a car, a heavy truck
Don't do suicide notes, those are for sissies, just do it!
Nobody needs to know why you did it. That way you check out with an aura of suspense
Talk to SonofLucifer and see if he can assist you with some spells in overcoming the self preservation impulse

Finally, to give the impression of communicating from the other side if at all, leave me with your personal details and a sign upon which I will deem you to have checked out. I will publish the same here under your moniker complete with your obituary. Negro, you will be a NL hero celebrated posthumously for years to come because we are too idle cool

PS: don't let confused and derangedd m0rons like Frosbel deter you with their definition of God. Why would you listen to her and not me? Design your own God and stick to him/her/it
lastchild:
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Visit a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

PS: don't let confused and derangedd m0rons like Frosbel deter you with their definition of God. Why would you listen to her and not me? Design your own God and stick to him/her/it

What have I to do with you , Child of Beelzebub .

cheesy
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by asalimpo(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2014
frosbel:

First of all , look for God in your closet not in church.

Second , you do not need a pastor or such, you need a very close friend or family member to confide in, somebody who can be trusted.

Go on your knees and empty your heart to a loving father, confess any known sins and ask for his mercy and love to fill your life.

The 'God' of Nigerian Christianity is very demanding, harsh , overbearing and willing to cast you into a non-existent hell at the slightest provocation. Besides, you can never please this strange 'God', his standards can never be met since the Pharisees keep lifting it higher while placing burdens that they themselves will not carry , on the shoulders of the weak.

But the real God is large in love, large in kindness, large in patience, large in everything that is good. So just go to him in your peaceful place of rest and sleep on his arms, absorb his love, lift your head high and move from victory to victory.

Warning ; do not let your church or pastor put fear and condemnation on you, they are not your God.

Can't u just giv ur advce and shutup. Most u preach ur apostate perversion to him?

@op
What is the problem driving you to d brink?
Share with us.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 28, 2014
asalimpo:

Can't u just giv ur advce and shutup. Most u preach ur apostate perversion to him?

@op
What is the problem driving you to d brink?
Share with us.

You have no answers to give him other than the rubbish you keep parading as truth which is really a perversion of the truth and nothing more.

Lest I forget, Shutup as well.

wink
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by asalimpo(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2014
frosbel:

You have no answers to give him other than the rubbish you keep parading as truth which is really a perversion of the truth and nothing more.

Lest I forget, Shutup as well.

wink
For some1 who doubts d authenticity of the bible, you're really are an empty backslidden vessel.
Like atheists, u are always quick to make noise and tout ur ignorance.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2014
asalimpo:

For some1 who doubts d authenticity of the bible, you're really are an empty backslidden vessel.
Like atheists, u are always quick to make noise and tout ur ignorance.

I enjoy it when religious folk like you call me a backslider because I have come to realise the truth about your fallacies and wishful thinking being presented as faith.

Freedom is what it is, freedom from the madness your kind practice and call it faith , lol.

Repent !
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by lastchild: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Ishilove:
The problem with lastchild is he has not truly surrendered his life to Christ, and as such is looking for a fast and easy way out of the battles. He calls being born-again an unpleasant lifestyle. This emanates from a heart that is not yet broken.

In the scriptures, God did not say you won't pass through fire. No, He said WHEN you pass through the fire, I will be with you. (Isaiah 43: 1-5)
. In order words, there will always be battles in life but He will see us through.

If you faint in the days of adversity, how weak your strength is. Before the test-imony comes the 'test'. These are the days of your 'test'. Chin up man and surrender to God, because the devil, your adversary has got his eyes on you.
getting born again should be willingly not a ransom for something that is chasing you

Am born again by force,the worst is what I became born again for is back in worst conditions
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2014
@lastchild, In all honesty,I am not writing this to insult you but I really think psychological help will do good for you. Am not calling you crazy, no. I think you are sane and the problem is that some of your neuro systems or body chemical processes are not working the way they should and that's why you have these issues you think are spiritual. Please try to see a Psychiatrist and tell them your problem. Seeing a psychiatrist does not mean you are crazy and perfectly sane, intelligent people also see psychiatrists when they have problems that cause them mental distress, its not just a crazy people thing. I say this because I genuinely care and want to help you; please see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by shdemidemi(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2014
lastchild:

I don't think christianity is the problem here. You might have come for the wrong reason, you might have been sold a snake oil by charlatans who mask themselves as christians.

OP, why did you choose to become a christian?

What is so depressing about your new lifestyle that warrants suicidal thoughts?

What would you rather do or have to feel happy?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by shdemidemi(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2014
frosbel:

I enjoy it when religious folk like you call me a backslider because I came to realise the truth about your fallacies and wishful thinking being presented as faith.

Freedom is what it is, freedom from the madness your kind practice and call it faith , lol.

Repent !

Hahaha... Frosbel has discovered the actual Holy Grail thus everyone else is in darkness and they are plainly religious or mad without the esoteric and complete knowledge of Frosbel. Truth be said, you are simply a guy that enjoys drawing attention by taking non conformism to a lofty extreme. The world sure like controversies and you have decided to make that a call of duty.

'god' Frosbel now defines truth since the bible is half true and half lies..

How it will all become clearer just when it might be too late.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2014
shdemidemi:

Hahaha... Frosbel has discovered the actual Holy Grail, thus everyone else is in darkness and they are plainly religious or mad without the esoteric and complete knowledge of Frosbel. Truth be said, you are simply a guy that enjoys drawing attention by taking non conformism to a lofty extreme. The world sure like controversies and you have decided to make that a call of duty.

'god' Frosbel now defines truth since the bible is half true and half lies..

How it will all become clearer just when it might be too late.

I don't think I remember telling everyone that they are in darkness except those who have restricted salvation to a very privileged few and damned 95% of humanity to etnal torment. This one is not only darkness , it is also madness on steroids.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by shdemidemi(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2014
frosbel:

I don't think I remember telling everyone that they are in darkness except those who have restricted salvation to a very privileged few and damned 95% of humanity to etnal torment. This one is not only darkness , it is also madness on steroids.

Darkness is synonymous to ignorance my dear and you sure think all supposed follower of Christ is ignorant or don't you? For this reason you have even declared you are not a christian, but a student of Yeshua.. abi?

I won't argue hell or heaven with you- why should I? after all you are 'god Frosbel' who knows all truth and can sift true from lies even in the hallowed book.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
I would be casting pearls to swine arguing with amateur skeptics.

frosbel:

What have I to do with you , Child of Beelzebub .

cheesy
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2014
So,
Have you settled on how you are checking out? Or are you another sissy like Frustratedman?

lastchild:
getting born again should be willingly not a ransom for something that is chasing you

Am born again by force,the worst is what I became born again for is back in worst conditions
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Atigba: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2014
@op
I have been following your topics in this forum
Today I conclude you have a psychological problem
You might have a spirit tormenting you but your problem is more of physical.

You need to see a a doctor a psycratic

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:
So,
Have you settled on how you are checking out? Or are you another sissy like Frustratedman?

No, not because of that. Your grievance is simply that you have come up against somebody you cannot mislead, deceive or coerce with your false gospel and concept of salvation.

Don't take it the wrong way , you have some catching up to do before you can get to that point where we intellectually.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:
So,

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by asalimpo(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Op, if u opened a thread to lament why cudnt you go the extra mile and state exactly what the problem is?
You want posters to fish it from ur mind?

Dont make another comment until you address this issue.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Look at this faux Freud pupil and her psychoanalysis BS
i want to make lastchild's transition painless. I want him to be celebrated in death. You can offer him your version of Deity as soon as he suspends thinking and gets to your level grin

frosbel:

No, not because of that. Your grievance is simply that you have come up against somebody you cannot mislead, deceive or coerce with your false gospel and concept of salvation.

Don't take it the wrong way , you have some catching up to do before you can get to that point where we intellectually.
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:
Look at this faux Freud pupil and her psychoanalysis BS
i want to make lastchild's transition painless. I want him to be celebrated in death. You can offer him your version of Deity as soon as he suspends thinking and gets to your level grin

Mumu, can't you see the m next to my name which means male. And to think that you would address a woman in the same fashion makes one shudder.

Now do me a favour, go and Jerry curl your hair and put on a fake accent like that charlatan of a pastor you worship . grin
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Thank God common sense prevailed. We are not here to mother nobody, you want to hang yourself? I will buy you a rope and your coffin
frustratedman:

Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry my broda,
Frosbel sounds effeminate if not feminine. Or you just need to be a man for once!

frosbel:

Mumu, can't you see the m next to my name which means male. And to think that you would address a woman in the same fashion makes one shudder.

Now do me a favour, go and Jerry curl your hair and put on a fake accent like that charlatan of a pastor you worship . grin
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

Thank God common sense prevailed. We are not here to mother nobody, you want to hang yourself? I will buy you a rope and your coffin

What are you saying
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Go to church bro

frustratedman:

What are you saying
Re: When You Are Not Happy In Christ by vooks: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Go to church bro. I really missed your name off obituary pages

frustratedman:

What are you saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Concept Of Peace / Misquoted “violent Verses” In The Holy Quran / Do You Have To Believe In The TRINITY To Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.