Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (4985 Views)

How To Watch Out For Satan’s Tricks! / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus by kolaxy(m): 1:40am On Nov 11, 2009
Some of Satan's tricks to get us to lose faith

Trick 1. Tell us to look only at the problem at hand. And try to get us, to act before we think. Matt. 4: 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Answer. Love God and His Will, more than your problem at hand. Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Answer. Know that God cares about and for you! Genesis 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day,

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Trick 2. Get us to think like the World. 1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Answer. Go to the Bible first! Mat.4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

It will renew your mind! Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Answer. Also, pray to God for a clear mind, and an answer. James 1: 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Answer. Love God more than the world. 1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Answer. Let God and His word, renew your mind and spirit. Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Trick 3. To get us to set our minds on the riches of the world. Matt.4: 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Answer. To remind the Devil, that we are to worship God, and not riches! Matt. 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Answer. Also, worldly riches will pass away. 1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Trick 4. To try to get us, to think that all troubles come from God! Job 2:7 ¶ So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Answer. Many troubles are from Satan himself!

Trick 5. Satan will use people, which we love, to try and brake down our faith. Job 2:9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

Answer. Know that only God is right all of the time. Deuteronomy 32:4 "The Rock, his work is perfect; for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and right is he.

For more check: http://free384.tripod.com/index-58.html
Re: Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus by cleartruth: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2009
If you'll reason with me, just as the "HOLY BIBLE" advised us all, I want to tell you dat God's major reason 4 creating us on earth is to worship and him alone is worthy of worship, not dat we should direct all his praises to his messengers and prophets; MOSES, MARY, JESUS and HOLY SPIRIT (peace be upon them). The whole Earth was promised "The Prophet" thru Moses(pbuh), Prophet Isaiah(pbuh) also gave a comprehensive description of "This Prophet" ,John The Baptist(pbuh) was also enquired about "The Prophet" by the scribes and Pharisees and lastly Jesus (pbuh) promised his disciples about the coming of "The Comforter" who is to come and explain and guide all of mankind to the truth. But the devil was so brave to convince some set of people that "The Prophet/ The Comforter" that is to come is "The Holy Spirit" or "Jesus", thereby making them depart from the way of their God and worshiping men and obeying the "SWEET & INTERESTING DOCTRINES OF SATAN". I'll advise you to obey act to the Commands of "The Noble Qur'an" or else if you should die not as a Muslim, you'll be so amazed and regretful at your encounter in the Grave after your death and the Severe one on "The Day Of Judgement". You'll even be surprised dat Jesus(pbuh) on that day will deny you just as he as warned you in your Scriptures. BE WISE AND OPEN YOUR EYES NOW, BEFORE DEATH OVERTAKES YOU. If only the Dead could return back to explain their experience, every disbeliever would have turned a Muslim.
Re: Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus by viaro: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2009
cleartruth:

If you'll reason with me, just as the "HOLY BIBLE" advised us all, I want to tell you dat God's major reason 4 creating us on earth is to worship and him alone is worthy of worship, not dat we should direct all his praises to his messengers and prophets;

If your quran supposes that only allah alone is to be worshipped, why then did the same allah command angels from the beginning to bow down to Adam? We know that Adam is not allah; so why was allah asking angels to do the very thing that Islam forbids?

[list]Quran 2:34
And when we said to the angels, "Bow down and worship Adam," then worshipped they all, save Eblis. He refused and swelled with pride, and became one of the unbelievers.[/list]
Re: Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus by cleartruth: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2009
@viaro ; What you said was well said and good reasoning. But the point is dat, when Allah(God) created Adam (the first of all mankind). He told all the angels to bow down and prostrate (not worship) to him, and this came to be just because Adam was the first creature dat Allah made with his hands and at the same time taught him the names of all the animals, which was never known by the angels at all, so the process is just to let the angels respect Adam as been a special being and at the same time obeying the command of the Lord. Let me ask you, will you tell me that God did not know dat Eblis(Satan) will out of arrogance and pride, disobey his before he said to d angels to bow down and prostrate to Adam? Well I'll tell you dat there are so many books written by Muslims to explian this and some other verses of the Qur'an. Get the Rejoinders to some false books written by Ignorant people against Islam etc. Please I'll urge you to seek the true knowledge of Islam beyond wat you read in books by non-Muslims, on media and the Internet but rather pray to God to guide you aright, this is better for you if only you know.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Month Of Ramadan - Quotes; Tips; Advise; / Does Allah Heal The Sick? / When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.