Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili (2315 Views)

Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Looking For An Evi Edna Ogholi Song! / Where Is Evi Edna Ogholi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by Demichaels: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2014
I am doing research and I need help on this urgently. Can't find help on Google
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by blemon44(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2014
is it not on youtube?

have checked google??

why don't you try facebook
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by cardoso111(m): 1:32am On Dec 28, 2014
go to lyrics.com and type Evi Ogholi
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 28, 2014
This is my message to the youths, this is my, message to the youths,.. Stand for your right, and be careful in what you do, dont forget what ever we do today, we will gain or loss tomorrow, let us rise....stop the fight,you may lose your life *2...second verse: come, drop that stick, you will injure your classmate, your father and mother all @ home praying for your success and your safe journey home...small rap;;Children of today are tomorrows leaders,so come lets not make the mistake of yesteryears,
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Couldnt type all joor..i tire....
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by Demichaels: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justdulla:
This is my message to the youths, this is my, message to the youths,.. Stand for your right, and be careful in what you do, dont forget what ever we do today, we will gain or loss tomorrow, let us rise....stop the fight,you may lose your life *2...second verse: come, drop that stick, you will injure your classmate, your father and mother all @ home praying for your success and your safe journey home...small rap;;Children of today are tomorrows leaders,so come lets not make the mistake of yesteryears,

Cool. Thanks but u can finish it
Re: Help!!! I Need The Lyrics Of The Song 'message To The Youth' By Evi Edna Oghili by enm(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Go to tubidy search download play listen and write down the lyrics

(1) (Reply)

Music Video: Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage - Romantic (download) / Afrobeat Version Of Christmas Carol "Silent Night" / Rate Beyonce's New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.