Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son (1516 Views)

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by klem93(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2014
JJ Okocha and son stepped out late last night at Love Is The Musical Show which took place at Eko Hotel & Suites. His son is so grown now! http://realedugist..in/2014/12/photos-jj-okocha-son-step-out-at-love.html

Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by lafflaff123(m): 3:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by freshness2020: 3:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Wow! Its good to marry and give birth early!
So sweet! Just imagining me and my grown up kids walking sideways! There is no better joy than this!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by santos876(m): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2014
freshness2020:
Wow! Its good to marry and give birth early!
So sweet! Just imagining me and my grown up kids walking sideways! There is no better joy than this!
deres no greater joy dan dat,but ur not asked t get pregnant or inpregnant her very early or out of wedlock ooooooooo
Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by freshness2020: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2014
santos876:
deres no greater joy dan dat,but ur not asked t get pregnant or inpregnant her very early or out of wedlock ooooooooo
For where na?
I still think with my head not by my little man!
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by okonja(m): 4:01am On Dec 28, 2014
santos876:
freshness2020:

For where na?
I still think with my head not by my little man!
Lol!

Funny and informative

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by Vivalavida99(f): 5:11am On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy

Wow!

Handsome papa and pikin cheesy my likey

Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by Warfibabe(f): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Okocha's son should be around II years old now

I doubt if that is the son..
Re: Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha And His Son by pretydiva(f): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Geez..d son is all grown up.@ op r u sure dats his son

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf / Shocking: Former Westlife Singer, Mark Feehily Now Sells Tea From A Van - See Mo / See List Of Confirmed Faces Of Top Runs Girls In Nollywood Out By Maryjane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.