Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf (1516 Views)

Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro / They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by DoroVibesNG: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2015

Ludacris just couldn’t wait to be married to his long term girlfriend Eudoxie after proposing to her on Christmas day.Ludacris who had dated her for 6 years,even fathering a child with another woman is said to have proposed to her, presented her with a dress for the wedding and whisked her off to Costa Rica for the wedding ceremony ,all on the same day ..
He announced the nuptials by saying
“Why wait? Did the thing before 2015.#mrandmrsrbridges”
Now that’s a boss move..
SEE MORE PIX HERE
http://dorovibes..com/2015/01/too-much-money-ludacris-got-married.html
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by naijaboiy: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Real boss move cool

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Olasum(f): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Beesluv: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sharp guy. #Notimetowaste
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Deefuray(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sharp sharp, before the babe change mind

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Publicity stunt alert!!!
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by qadeerkug(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
d dude dids just exactly like my mie kiss
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by qadeerkug(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
d dude dids just exactly like my mie kiss""ok nice move
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by qadeerkug(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
d dude dids just exactly like mie kiss""ok nice move
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Harmvirus(f): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice. HML
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Bleszin(f): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by benuejosh: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
correct guy, delay is dangerous
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Blanc8(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Making sense
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by lilmax(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
cool
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by ifoundmyperfect: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Them for consummate and conceive same day to complete the whole ritual..
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Medunah: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wishing them HML
Re: Too Much Money !!!ludacris Got Married The Same Day He Proposed To His Gf by Akosbaba(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2015
My n.i.g.g.a

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Seen Partying With Snoop Dogg / 4 Times Celebrities Have Insulted Davido / Kris Jenner Attends Mum's Birthday With Her Toy Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.