Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show (32195 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by satinodotcom: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Oh my! You know I was at the Love is the Musical Show and I couldnt get my eyes off JJ Okochas handsome son who has grown soo well .. The Father and Son stepped out as date to the event..The Show which took place at Eko Hotel & Suites.
Father Son Love

More: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/photos-check-out-jj-okocha-son-at-love.html

17 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by GboyegaD(m): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2014
He looks just like his father.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Ideyontop: 4:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice family! Jayjay has maintained a good family relationship. Good example for celebrities to emulate.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Bunker1(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2014
how I wish say this dude dey ball like the father.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by zubby29(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2014
very cute son
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by sweettease(f): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
The guy don tall reach him papa already... Cute though

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by SuperModerator: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Handsome son with nice swag.

check my signature for original customised jerseys

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kendrick9(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2014
the guy don tall pass okocha oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kennosklint(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Na dat one cause am make he nor win africa best once 4 he life...
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Like father like son, they really look good.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Bunker1:
how I wish say this dude dey ball like the father.

He will get there i think! smiley
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by kentochi(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Lovely family .j.j you are still my best.
See handsome son.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by chocmanne(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Okay.... what of Kanu and son, or dem no show for dia
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Misogynist2014(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Very nice pics! I envy you guys. cheesy
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Enthony: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
front page baby........jay jay looks too fit I wonder y he had to retire too early. cute son too.....
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by zeezboy(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Omo ki kpe de agba!
Thy young shall always grow!
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by freshness2020: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Wow! Its good to marry and give birth early!
So sweet! Just imagining me and my grown up kids
walking sideways! There is no better joy than this!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by EagleScribes: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice pix. The legend and the son of the legend. There are very few of our footballers who remain this classical and relevant even after active service.

This is a great lesson to our current and upcoming footballers - invest your money and live your life wisely. Don't lavish your money anyhow but Look into the future because your job will expire soon. A word is enough

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by MillionDollars: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Son Younger brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by dridowu: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2014
D pikin tall ooooo.
Lovely
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by sleek82(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Cute one
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by babs01(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
u won't let one topic stays 4 1hr on FP b4 takin it to d next page. nawah 4 una o
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Galadimabawa: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
AM Just wecking up abeg
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by eaglechild: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Is he wearing a blouse?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Dreyl(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
So? Would that bring back the millions i lost couple of days back. angry
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Johnnoo(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Football Maestro
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
cute. Blame everytin on GEJ, AND PEJ. Vote BUHARI, VOTE CHANGE.
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by boriswole: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
kennosklint:
Na dat one cause am make he nor win africa best once 4 he life...

Dude. Do you have to be so mean?
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
JJ's son will soon be taller than the dad...

We really miss you JJ.....our Super Chic....I mean Eagle's midfield has never been the same since you retired...
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Smily202(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show by Ebubeslym(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
the resemblance is So clear....

both are handsome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project / Uriel Oputa Rocks Cleavage-Baring & Thigh-Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.