Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award (32889 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by yemisblog(f): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Still on the ongoing Africa Music Awards, Yeni Kuti , the first child and daughter of late Afro beat king, Fela Anikulapo Kuti just stirred a thunderous noise as she tripped on the stage while heading to collect an award on behalf her late father.

Fela was honoured with a life achievement award and his daughter stepped on the stage to receive it on behalf of her dad, before she tripped and fell.

Topping it all, she goofed when trying to express her joy to be taking home an award on behalf of her father.

Worse still, the presenter of the award, although a non-Nigerian wasn't well informed as she was so carried away calling on the Late music legend, Fela Kuti, to come on stage and pick the award.

This triggered the guests to a loud laughter as they wondered where Fela would come out from to grab the recognition award.

http://www..com/2014/12/yeni-kuti-had-embarassing-fall-on-stage.html?m=1

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/30777/2/afrima-yeni-kutis-embarrassing-fall-on-stage-stir-.html

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Unionised(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Aawww...

Must have been embarrassing indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by pretydiva(f): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Chaii.biggest embarrassment in d highest order..ladies pls always wear heels u knw ur comfortable on

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by waleadex(m): 6:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Make she sorry o...
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by sweettease(f): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Lol... and I thought mine with just 4 different secondary schools present is my most embarrassing moment.
I can imagine grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Dreyl(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2014
sweettease:
Lol... and I thought mine with just 4 different secondary schools present is my most embarrassing moment.
I can imagine grin
cry
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by akinsadeez(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2014
That presenter is a big dumbo. Fela should come up and collect an award in 2014. They must have told her beforehand that she was presenting the award. How many minutes would it take her to research on the subject of the award most especially since it was a recognition award that didn't have nominees.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ireneony(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Good. For her. I don't pity her, should we now start crying undecided
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by PerfumeRepublik: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
E dey happen sometimes ...No Biggie
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Dreyl(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Worst moment!
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Prodeegee(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by LMAyedun(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Eeyyaa!
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
good for her

hope she was wearing trouser sha

.. guys can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by doroboss(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Me click link? Neva! Beta post the fall here on NL or it never happened.

4 Likes

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
I'm coming let me subscribe against football today

i will comment later
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by lalasticlala(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Lemon12:
good for her

hope she was wearing trouser sha

.. guys can't be trusted.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by babatawa(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
erm Finally made FP before new year
runs to the stage grabs mic...
jes wanna use this avenue to say
happi buydae belated mom
nd erm a biq thanx to NYSC for
postponin service till may iyen gan loda

now to the topic...
why she nur go fall
pelu gbogbo eru to gbe
Anyways make she go
blame PdP and ApC

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Was she wearing flats? No!
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by MzzTega(f): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
awwww!! very embarassing
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by djeezy(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Shit happens!
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by jess5(f): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Hope she did not sustain any injuries? She should also learn to be more calm next time.
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
ok
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
SK maybe .. Repping dad grin
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by mencade4: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2014
abeg i fit smoke cigarrette for here?
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Seanixking: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2014
K
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Misogynist2014(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2014
God is interacting with him in parables. sad
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Big deal!! undecided undecided
My church member fell face down while climbing the alter to give her testimony! embarassed embarassed
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2014
She smoke weed
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by oluwashegunfunm(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Shit happens...
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by buoye1(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
I hear,hw does that make my fried rice sweeter?
Merry xmas peeps
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Ok..
But FATHER FALLS a lot..
So she is allowed....
Re: Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award by Misogynist2014(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
tchidi:
Big deal!!
Are you asking a question or what? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Anna Banner Marks 21st Birthday With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.