Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi (1221 Views)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi by luigiajah(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Double Wahala crooner, Oritsefemi, revealed
to Vanguard during the year that he had a
rough beginning. But his rough beginning did
not stop him from impregnating two
childhood lovers who had a daughter each for
him.
Until his interview with Vanguard no one really
knew it wasn’t his present fiancee that had
the daughters for him. Oritse explained
extensively how the daughters came about
and why he left their mothers at the time,
“My two daughters are from different mothers
and I am not marrying any of them. It’s a
long story. Back in the days, as a street boy,
growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I
had some childhood girlfriends who got
pregnant.
“Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain
them. But I ensured that I took care of my
kids right from when they were born.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t take care of their
mothers because of my financial status then.
But now, that God has elevated me, I am
planning to take my children abroad” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/dumped-mothers-two-daughters-oritsefemi/

http://www..com/2014/12/why-i-dumped-mothers-of-my-two.html
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi by tyson99(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2014
ok
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi by echobee(f): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Noted
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi by pretydiva(f): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gud 4 him
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
His life.

(1) (Reply)

See The Short Dress Annie Idibia Wore To Party With Her Husband / The gods Are Angry..as Miss Ikebe Brazil Damages Her Y*ansh / Day Female Fan Pounced On Me– Singer Blackface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.