Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. (15405 Views)

ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out / FREE ACCA Past Questions For ICAN New Syllabus Exam / I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2014
I am looking for sellers of all the above mentioned materials with their price quoted. Thanks I shall be expecting response ASAP.

I need them because it costs more to print out soft copies of those bulky materials with pages as much as 500 pages or more. And if one is to print them out, only one side of paper is used which makes it more bulky and not convenient to flip over not to talk of carrying them about.

Tell me your price and leave your contact BBM or WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ABDamola(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2014
tundesto:
I am looking for sellers of all the above mentioned materials with their price quoted. Thanks I shall be expecting response ASAP.

I need them because it costs more to print out soft copies of those bulky materials with pages as much as 500 pages or more. And if one is to print them out, only one side of paper is used which makes it more bulky and not convenient to flip over not to talk of carrying them about.

Pls do u av d soft copies ni?
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
ABDamola:

Pls do u av d soft copies ni?

Yes I have some. Which one do you want?
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ABDamola(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
tundesto:

Yes I have some. Which one do you want?

Pls I want foundation level study packs!
Email: afees4wesley@yahoo.com
Tanx sir
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2014
ABDamola:

Pls I want foundation level study packs!
Email: afees4wesley@yahoo.com
Tanx sir

I don't have those ones. I got only those of application level.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ABDamola(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2014
tundesto:

Wich one s applicatn?
ICAN s divided into 3stages: Foundatn, Skill and Professional!
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2014
ABDamola:

Wich one s applicatn?
ICAN s divided into 3stages: Foundatn, Skill and Professional!

Foundation, knowledge

Skill, application, Intermediate

Professional, final.

I hope you get my drift.

1 Like

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ABDamola(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
tundesto:

Foundation, knowledge

Skill, application, Intermediate

Professional, final.

I hope you get my drift.

I no get sir!

1 Like

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by blackgoldd(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=tundesto post=29264073]I am looking for sellers of all the above mentioned materials with their price quoted. Thanks I shall be expecting response ASAP.

Tell me your price and leave your contact BBM or WhatsApp.[/quot. All call for ACCA materials. Both KAPLAN and bpp 08025584744. 08068650791 2330ECf2
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by blackgoldd(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Call me for any of ur ACCA material both KAPLAN n Bpp 08025584744. 08068650791 2330ECF2 ICAN materials also available
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by blackgoldd(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Tundesto im waiting to hear from you concerning ACCA n ICAN materials , call me to Get any material on ACCA n ICAN. 08025584744. 08068650791. 2330ECF2
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by blackgoldd(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
tundesto:

Call me for any of ACCA or ICAN materials both KAPLAN n Bpp @ very low cost. 08025584744. 08068650791. 2330ECF2
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Still expecting you guys.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by SaiBuharii: 1:42am On Dec 29, 2014
tundesto:

Pls can I hv psa - new pack and ethics.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 4:54am On Dec 29, 2014
SaiBuharii:

Pls can I hv psa - new pack and ethics.

I don't think ICAN produce new pack for PSAF. And Ethics doesn't exist as a single subject. It is lumped with Management Governance and Ethics.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by SaiBuharii: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2014
tundesto:

I don't think ICAN produce new pack for PSAF. And Ethics doesn't exist as a single subject. It is lumped with Management Governance and Ethics.

Pls help with the ethics. Will send u a pm.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by SaiBuharii: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2014
tundesto:

Pls help with the mgt, gov and ethics. Will send u a pm.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting. You can contact us if you have any mind boggling questions about any professional accounting certification.

You can call us for GRE and GMAT texts. We also have engineering textbooks.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2014
sureguy02:
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting. You can contact us if you have any mind boggling questions about any professional accounting certification.

You can call us for GRE and GMAT texts. We also have engineering textbooks.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com

I don't think you read my initial post.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ogedanny: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by isobayor: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by isobayor: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details

N,B You will get commission on every client introduced

1 Like

Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Stormofsword: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
tundesto:

Hi Tunde,
Could u pls forward me FM, Tax, PM, MGE and PSA for ACCA?

I already have soft copies of ICAN materials.

smobby83@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by haibe(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Stormofsword:

Hi Tunde,

smobby83@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Are u serious? Lol... Acca is not a Nigerian based exam oo
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by tundesto(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Stormofsword:

Hi Tunde,

smobby83@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

ACCA does not have PSA and Tax. Even there won't be Ethics in the ACCA equivalent of MGE. PM me if you still need it. I am just seeing your post.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by danielsunky(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Stormofsword:

Hi Tunde,

smobby83@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
Pls kindly help me with ican professional level materials (case study, audit & assurance and tax. danielsunky@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by yibrahim1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
please send ican knowledge study pack to my email, ibrahimyusuf92@yahoo.com
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
yibrahim1:
please send ican knowledge study pack to my email, ibrahimyusuf92@yahoo.com

Help yourself http://ng-books..com.ng/2016/07/ican-study-packs-password-restrictions.html
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by ELITE12(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
sureguy02:

Help yourself http://ng-books..com.ng/2016/07/ican-study-packs-password-restrictions.html
you too much Man tankz your a life saver..really appreciate smiley
Re: Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. by moorevic(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
I need enlightenment on how ICAN application works. Am a graduate.
My questions are;

* As a graduate which do i apply for (Skilled or professional)?
* How much does it cost to run the program. ( please be kind enough to break it down)
* What is the duration?

(1) (2) (Reply)

50,000 Abuja Workers Sacked In Two Months – ACCI / How Do You Handle An Angry Boss Lady? / Reps Wants CBN To Sanction Banks Casualizing Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.