Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. (7690 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Immigration Express Entry / Canada Permanent Reisdency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by richieadeolu: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2014
In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) launches a new online immigration application system called Express Entry. Applicants will need to submit an Express Entry profile to CIC if they meet the minimum criteria for these federal programs:

Federal Skilled Worker
Federal Skilled Trades
Canadian Experience Class

For more information on Express Entry, please visit CIC’s website.
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by justwise(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by livepluslife: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Much better, we can relate on the same level here. Thanks for the idea
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by livepluslife: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
I want to add my nysc one year experience. If I remember correctly fed govt was paying 9k then while my place of primary assignment paid 2k. My question is in my ref letter shld I state salary of 2k or of 11k?
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by jojcanada(f): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Much better.
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by luvluvluv: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
I perceive another gr8 thread here...

Pls everyone, I studied engineering in skul, and am currently workin in a bank. Is there any category I can apply for?
Tnx
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by jojcanada(f): 3:03am On Mar 28, 2015
6th draw over - 453 points - 1637 invites

« on: March 27, 2015, 08:06:53 pm »
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #6 – March 27, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015).

Ottawa, March 27, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by Teeboy22(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2015
jojcanada:
6th draw over - 453 points - 1637 invites

« on: March 27, 2015, 08:06:53 pm »
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #6 – March 27, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015).

Ottawa, March 27, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (March 27, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 27, 2015 and ending on March 28, 2015 is 1,637.
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 27, 2015 at 23:59:47 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

my sister Longest time oooo.hw r u doing.n.hw is canada?
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by livepluslife: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2015
luvluvluv:
I perceive another gr8 thread here...

Pls everyone, I studied engineering in skul, and am currently workin in a bank. Is there any category I can apply for?
Tnx

Its your work experience that counts. If you are in marketing then choose a Noc that is closest to your job description.
Cheers
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by shegzee43: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Please, I need someone to furnish me with further details. I have gone through the website and noticed that one must submit application alongside IELTS score.
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by muyentinadek(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please does anyone know if this program has a closing date or is it a continous thing?
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
muyentinadek:
Please does anyone know if this program has a closing date or is it a continous thing?
At the moment, it has no closing date. No one would also be able to tell you if it's going to be continuous. Immigration programs all over the world are subject to changes, cancellations, suspensions e.t.c most times without prior notice.

So, tick, says the clock, tick, tick, What you have to do , do quick.
Re: Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. by muyentinadek(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2015
saxywale:

At the moment, it has no closing date. No one would also be able to tell you if it's going to be continuous. Immigration programs all over the world are subject to changes, cancellations, suspensions e.t.c most times without prior notice.

So, tick, says the clock, tick, tick, What you have to do , do quick.
Alrite bro, thanks so much for the enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me / Lagos Plans 50 More Electric Buses, 2,000 BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.