Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities (685 Views)

Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities by Anomnity: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
My consideration has been on why Islamists choose to enforce their religion by violence while they have a lot in their religion that can attract people without the use of force.A lot of virtues they teach that can easily conquer the world with its beauty.I don't negate the fact that their are a few repulsive contents like under-aged infant marriage to adults but other religions also have their sour areas that aren't bloodshed.
¤
They resort to violence when they see their religion declining and Christianity rising in numbers by christian aggressive evangelistic efforts or when their beliefs are threatened.
¤
My conclusion is that Islamists use violence partly because of (1.) gross and total laziness that has led to failure to aggressively evangelize their religion as Christians do.(2.)As well failure in the area of living shinning examplary lives that can attract the hardest sceptics.They now resort to the lazy mans way out which is violence and bloodshed.
¤
The bottom line is that Violence makes Islam greviously repulsive.
Re: Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities by braine(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Ehn? What did you say?? Although they have some good qualities, it is not only violence that paints them black. Dont ask me how.
Re: Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2014
I agree with u. Nt all religions are perfect.

When i say muslims are violent, they say im insultive.
No offense to muslims, bt islam z a violent religion! Islam brought terrorism! Boko shekau said that the quran said they should kill to make heaven, what sort of thing is that? Its so bad. Even upon all the christians they've killed, we(christians) dnt fight bk!
Thats why buhari should never be voted into power!! Coz if he becums president, this country z DOOMED! DOOMED i tel u! and im nt saying this coz i hate muslims, im sayin this bkus its true! islam z a violent religion, and they want nigeria to be islamized! angry
But if muslims can becum peaceful, naija will prosper.

gejtill2019!
Re: Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities by Anomnity: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I agree with u. Nt all religions are perfect.

When i say muslims are violent, they say im insultive.
No offense to muslims, bt islam z a violent religion! Islam brought terrorism! Boko shekau said that the quran said they should kill to make heaven, what sort of thing is that? Its so bad. Even upon all the christians they've killed, we(christians) dnt fight bk!
Thats why buhari should never be voted into power!! Coz if he becums president, this country z DOOMED! DOOMED i tel u! and im nt saying this coz i hate muslims, im sayin this bkus its true! islam z a violent religion, and they want nigeria to be islamized! angry
But if muslims can becum peaceful, naija will prosper.

gejtill2019!
You're probably in the wrong place.I don't thing we're discussing politics here.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Named The 'yoruba Man Of The Decade' / How Did Ebola Virus Disappear From Nigeria? / See God At Work...this Accident Occured Where There Is Used To Be....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.