Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? (580 Views)

What You Discuss... / Remove Violence From Islam And Meet A Religion With Some Beautiful Qualities / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? by Krasid(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Most people tend to discuss about entertainment, sports, fashion e.t.c when they are with their freinds but hardly discuss about religion.What about you?.Do you discuss about religion when you are with your friends?
Re: Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Its easier discussing it with people rather than debating it wink Depending on who the person is, I may or may not discuss it.

Usually though, I have no issue with it.
Re: Do You Discuss Religion With Your Friends? by InesQor(m): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2013
In civilized places it is considered rude / improper to discuss matters of political affiliation, s3xual orientation and religious beliefs casually, as small talk. Maybe except you know the people very well and you're sure such conversations won't cause dissonance in the group.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Morning Meditation: A Corpse In My Wardrobe! / Why Your Present Religion / Why Are Pagan Beliefs Dismissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.