Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Islam Concept Of Peace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Concept Of Peace (3838 Views)

Understanding The Concept of Tithing / The Plain Concept Of Eledumare And Orisas With The Reality Behind Them / The Concept Of Trinity: What Is Your Perception Of God The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Islam Concept Of Peace by basilico: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have just quoted a top Saudi cleric confirming Aisha was 9 years old when her marriage to rasullulah was consummated. Rasullulah was 54 years then.
In other news Egyptian president asked the top Al Azhar Sunni scholars how on earth 1.6billion Muslims expect to kill 7 billion non Muslims. He is basically calling for a reformation of Islamic doctrines subtly which dictate that peace will only come when all religion is for Allah. Sisi shames me being Muslim who I critique now and then... Never knew there are Muslims who can see thru the BS of their prophet .
Re: Islam Concept Of Peace by benalvino2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
basilico:
I have just quoted a top Saudi cleric confirming Aisha was 9 years old when her marriage to rasullulah was consummated. Rasullulah was 54 years then.
In other news Egyptian president asked the top Al Azhar Sunni scholars how on earth 1.6billion Muslims expect to kill 7 billion non Muslims. He is basically calling for a reformation of Islamic doctrines subtly which dictate that peace will only come when all religion is for Allah. Sisi shames me being Muslim who I critique now and then... Never knew there are Muslims who can see thru the BS of their prophet .

he is trying to say the moon god Allah is the same god we are worshipping.
Re: Islam Concept Of Peace by basilico: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
benalvino2:

Seems like you know Allah was a moon god .Before the prophet captured Mecca lipsrsealed
benalvino2:

Seems like you know Allah was a moon god .Before the prophet captured Mecca there were 360 gods the Arab pagans worshipped at the Kaaba.The prophet note lower case prophet came by with a vengeance 2 years later swearing to kill a certain Quraish Arab who had derided him before he fled to Medina. Rasullah ordered that this critic should be murdered even if he was holding on to the Kaaba curtains.
What a vengeful Allah .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program / "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.