Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? (5851 Views)

What Is An Unwelcome Public In Marketing? / Why Can't I Find A Genuine Secret Cult That Can Make Me Rich And Connect / Where Can I Find A Sport Shop In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by Naijamentality: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
I need some documents notarized for use in a Schengen State embassy.
Re: Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by Mrwhalex(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
There is one before you get to stadium bus stop in surulere, on the left side of the road from ojuelegba, on the right side of the road after stadium bus stop.
Re: Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by Naijamentality: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mrwhalex:
There is one before you get to stadium bus stop in surulere, on the left side of the road from ojuelegba, on the right side of the road after stadium bus stop.

What is the name of the place and how much do they charge per doc/page?
Re: Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by arbitrage: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have used one in Lagos Island axis and Ikota Shopping Complex VGC before.
Re: Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by Naijamentality: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
arbitrage:
I have used one in Lagos Island axis and Ikota Shopping Complex VGC before.

How long ago was this and how much did it cost?
Re: Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? by Mrwhalex(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2014
What is the name of the place and how much do they charge per doc/page?
Can't remember the name and never been there for any legal matter.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. / Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please / Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.