Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires (43316 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by abagnalie: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
our girls are extremely beautiful tongue
beutiful girlz indeed.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
slimzypink:
angry angryugly fowls, basically ugly fowls

Hating on your 'betters' will get you nowhere

Appreciate beta thing, make beta thing follow you sad

You're beautiful by the way @DP grin

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by 2rez: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Divineluv14:
Omonomose kiss
Bae, i luv ur moniker grin. If i may ask, is dat u on ur propix?
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by solihu(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
slimzypink:

grin grin grin grin

Abeg go lemm eba wella angry

Se as u be like rope tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Bruno3000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
I fear edo women.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by prettymina(f): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am proud to b an edo girl..Mercy Aigbe Repping edo

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by magaux: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
That's my sister state, i love their beads, we dress like this too, can't wait for 2mrrow, the heartbeat of the nation, keep beating...don't stop!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by 2rez: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bruno3000:
I fear edo women.
Broz na only dem u fear?
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by drey08(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
EDO BOY HERE cool
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by mimidolly(f): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Edo n zomo, edo wa re grin
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by BlackKenichi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Edo women are fine. Defo underrated when it comes to Nigerian women.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by opeaceo: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
2rez:

Broz na only dem u fear?
help me ask am ooo

#proudlyedo
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by clemz88(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
slimzypink:
y hating
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ah ah Kini gbogbo nonsense e now? Who uploaded my pinshure there now? I no like oh.

Na me be number 3 grin
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by ronald4lif(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

And you're what?

Mtcheew....

ProudlyEdo# cool cool

You just dey represent your home state smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by ogiewanye(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Proud of my state.......
Gat pretty girls nd handsome guys!!! grin
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by 2rez: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
opeaceo:

help me ask am ooo

#proudlyedo

No mind am. Tha dude z a clown,lol. Oya bae, me sef na

#proudlyedo grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Deejavuu(f): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

You just dey represent your home state smiley

Yes ooo. wink..

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by banky222: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
slap1:
I still fear Edo babes.
If you truly love them, they will only protect and guide you.Your business will prosper and you will flourish like a palm tree. But if you Bleep up....

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yes ooo. wink..

Better babe smiley

Keep blowing the trumpet, everyone should be proud of where they come from, some are quick to deride some states indigines as if theirs is perfect. To some people One Nigeria na for mouth sha
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
banky222:
If you truly love them, they will only protect and guide you.Your business will prosper and you will flourish like a palm tree. But if you Bleep up....

Haha why you making him more fearful
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by 2rez: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
bellychiz:
Ah ah Kini gbogbo nonsense e now? Who uploaded my pinshure there now? I no like oh.

Na me be number 3 grin

Like seriouzly shocked ?
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
GboyegaD:
I'm so proud of my mom and all the Edo ladies right now not forgetting those who have Edo blood flowing in them as well.
proudly Edo + Igbo grin
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Deejavuu(f): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Better babe smiley

Keep blowing the trumpet, everyone should be proud of where they come from, some are quick to deride some states indigines as if theirs is perfect. To some people One Nigeria na for mouth sha

Exactly!I see it as stoopidity tho.

Thanks jare.Amma keep repping..

Ovbie Edo kpataki,Edo ni mose ,Edo nò òba ye .. wink
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Home of beauty cheesy cheesy
are you Edo?
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

And you're what?

Mtcheew....

ProudlyEdo# cool cool

I am half Edo lol
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Deejavuu(f): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:
I am half Edo lol

Okay,Obokhian smiley

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
slimzypink:

See toothpick dey talk angry

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Deejavuu:

Okay,Obokhian smiley
u said welcome. I am actually from Benin, mumsy side
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by JustCare: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
yes! they're beauti full
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by clark0: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:

See toothpick dey talk angry
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by elantraceey(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
2sExy1:
are you Edo?

proudly Edo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / 5 Igbo Stereotypes Every Nigerian Must Drop / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.