Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires (43336 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Bitojoe(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
12ema:

Beautiful, yes, they are. I wouldn't frak with them though. They can be totally nuts. If you want peace, hook up and marry a yoruba woman after thorough screening. Peace of mind for life.

you are right,but it depend on how you handle her.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by ifex370(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Franchise21:
Ain't she from Akwa Ibom?

That's the point angry
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by basketbrain(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Here we go again..............Aren't they looking flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I ll marry one Yoruba and one Edo so as to have both women at home.

I knw ur a witch buh no flying is allowed here.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by uncjay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
codeafrica:
blessed with boko haram in plenty,kidnappers, uncouth women, delusional citizens , blessed with constant power shortages,corrupt leaders,etc. i would have mentioned many more "blessings" if time allowed.
sho! Guy u dey vex ooooo.... Are u a #pessimist.....

Though, I understand you, yet with that we can at least cherish the little good in the land..
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by blaqoracle: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
martineverest:
Ishans re actually d beauty of edo state.....benin women are so ugly......ishans re as beautiful as ibo and fulani women.
yet the so called ishan are fugitives that run away from benin.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Michdear(f): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Edo ladies killed and still killing it
pretty
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by martineverest(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Portuguese effect
aim5:

Yup you're right.I've always wondered why
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by martineverest(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yeah,we ran away.we re wiser,we wanted to be greater dan our masters,we wanted better education and we wanted to control our masters,bini.......and now, we rule edo state(education-wise,politics,jobs,economy).....no wonder we re d most educated ppl in niger delta
blaqoracle:
yet the so called ishan are fugitives that run away from benin.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by tana4gud(f): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yea Proudly Edo!
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2015
martineverest:
Portuguese effect

Yup! That was my first thought but my mother cursed me out when I brought it up hahaha. She's a dark skinned Esan woman though. My dad is the Ifada(white) one. He is very yellow.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
martineverest:
Yeah,we ran away.we re wiser,we wanted to be greater dan our masters,we wanted better education and we wanted to control our masters,bini.......and now, we rule edo state(education-wise,politics,jobs,economy).....no wonder we re d most educated ppl in niger delta

And most of us were the soldiers in the pre colonial kingdom so we should get some thanks for that.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Lol... I thought those were Chinese attires at first. Not so bad for a traditional clothing. At least, they are better than what Zulus and Xhosas wear in South Africa. Bwahaha...
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 15, 2015
slimzypink:
angry angryugly fowls, basically ugly fowls
skinny b..itch
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by efepro(m): 6:13am On Feb 15, 2015
proudly benin boy.....my people i hail oooo
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by martineverest(m): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Tanx for being the 'soldiers of war',but dosnt deny d fact dat ishans re more progressive dan binis.
aim5:

And most of us were the soldiers in the pre colonial kingdom so we should get some thanks for that.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by martineverest(m): 6:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Yeah,it was d mixture btwn ishans and d portugese dat brought about fair comnplexion,no black is actuall yellow by nature
aim5:

Yup! That was my first thought but my mother cursed me out when I brought it up hahaha. She's a dark skinned Esan woman though. My dad is the Ifada(white) one. He is very yellow.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by 2rez: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2015
bellychiz:

For real.
I see grin
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
martineverest:
Tanx for being the 'soldiers of war',but dosnt deny d fact dat ishans re more progressive dan binis.

That's actually true. I've noticed that Esan men are a little more hard working and family oriented than most Bini men.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Soooo proud to be an Esan guy.
These are true OMAVME

opkia u dae see weytin I dae see?
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Tbells91(f): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
orobs93:
uwa we se..
edo wa ni mose...
OBA GHA DO KPE EH...
ISEEE...

You have names like;
Orobosa
Osarugue
Osato
Osamuyi
Aisosa etc

oghogho
osahumen
asemota
osayande
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by martineverest(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Benin men re very lazy just like urhobo men,leaving their wives as breadwinners.most of their youths re drunkards and cultist with no plan in life
aim5:

That's actually true. I've noticed that Esan men are a little more hard working and family oriented than most Bini men.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by justmag(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Remove all dat makeup and let's see the real beauty. angry
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by itohanmercy(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Proudly Edo...Edo Wado!!!
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by tinyanosa(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Proudly Edo ni mose...
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by Flamesfly(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Our ladies are beautiful.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by tinyanosa(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
slimzypink:
angry angryugly fowls, basically ugly fowls
you needed attention and you got some.
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by PreciousGem(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
wow! wow! I said wow!
when I grow up am gonna be a edo bride wow
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by blaqoracle: 3:48am On Apr 15, 2015
martineverest:
can you see how wiser you have become?the pdp is Igbo democratic party(IDP)
Re: The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires by keeren: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
More edo brides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Davood Roostaei Draws Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi's Portrait In USA (Pics) / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.