Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... (6043 Views)

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lala247:

But wt is wrong with his lips.
Pls show me pic of sexy lips lol im confused
Babe,,no dey fall my hand
You supposed know the difference betwn kpomo and sexy lips.
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

8? hmmmmmmm i will give him 5
Why na? grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
This kristina1 is wicked grin

So you can yab like this grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Lilamartedi(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
See your brows lipsrsealed
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

Why na? grin
because of his lips and cheeks of course grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

because of his lips and cheeks of course grin
LoL but he can't be perfect na grin

You people fit perfectly as couples o cheesy
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:
You r okay sha,,but work harder on ur lips and hairstyle.
7/10.......you are cute.

work harder ni? how? watching his weight, gyming or plastic surgery? lolz

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL but he can't be perfect na grin

You people fit perfectly as couples o cheesy
i don't like guys with broad lips and he looks chubby
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
This kristina1 is wicked grin

So you can yab like this grin
Am still learnin o gringrin,,all tanx to nl
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

i don't like guys with broad lips and he looks chubby
What type of guys do you like then? grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
ninakurtz:

work harder ni? how? watching his weight, gyming or plastic surgery? lolz
Anyone that suit him o,dat lips must not remain thesame
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

What type of guys do you like then? grin
guys whose lips will not swallow mine when kissing. grin
and guys who are confident in themselves and not the 'oh please rate me. how do i look' i know his next will be the picture of his gf if (he has any) with the question ' is she beautiful and good for me ' mtcheeeewwwee
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
seriously observing this op..

btw yho fine
i rate yho 10/10
hope that can boost your low self esteem and.morale cry
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

btw yho fine
i rate yho 10/10

i laugh in confirm nigeria tone ha ha ha ha ha. grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

btw yho fine
i rate yho 10/10
Am tempted to laff..

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Chizzy20(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wittylens:
LOL. can't believe you actually created a thread just to post this....CHILDISH!!!

Anyways "YOU TRY"
extremly childish
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Am tempted to laff..
he wanted rating i gave him na cry
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

guys whose lips will not swallow mine when kissing. grin
and guys who are confident in themselves and not the 'oh please rate me. how do i look' i know his next will be the picture of his gf if (he has any) with the question ' is she beautiful and good for me ' mtcheeeewwwee
I don laff tire.
If na my bf,dey do dis,,na automatic breakup be dat/
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

I don laff tire.
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

I don laff tire.
abi naw. i wonder why he is not talking sef
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
he wanted rating i gave him na cry
I can bet my last kobo,,you dnt mean ur rating...../more lyk charity rating.
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

abi naw. i wonder why he is not talking sef
After all the yabbing and insults,he no go show face nau.

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Babe,,no dey fall my hand
You supposed know the difference betwn kpomo and sexy lips.

Looool
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

After all the yabbing and insults,he no go show face nau.
oh i should have known that. wink
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

btw yho fine
i rate yho 10/10

Lol 10/10 over boost

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

oh i should have known that. wink
I jux pray say make e no deactivate.
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Wittylens(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chizzy20:
extremly childish

You're Pretty grin
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Now this is sexy lips

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Chizzy20(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wittylens:

You're Pretty grin
tanx.

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

I jux pray say make e no deactivate.
u are making me feel sorry for him cry
Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
dorlapoh20:

u are making me feel sorry for him cry
Why you go feel sorry for am??
He no think well,before he open dis thread,,ohun oju wa,loju nri

1 Like

Re: This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

Why you go feel sorry for am??
He no think well,before he open dis thread,,ohun oju wa,loju nri
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Jay Z (pic) / Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Bad(photos) / Woman Set Internet On Fire With After S*x Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.