Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia (3928 Views)

Why And How The African Child Is Miseducated In The Western Educational System / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama / How The Western Media Has Lied To The Public Over Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
When ever Somalia is mentioned in the Western Media, it is about Fighting in Mogadishu, but they have never shown you other parts of Somalia like this, grin grin grin

Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
Look far behind them, you will see guys, the Photographer targets d girls.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Muza(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
oh my GOD!  shocked
Look at those beauties  shocked
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by 4Play(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
Muza:

oh my GOD!  shocked
Look at those beauties  shocked

Na under-aged girls you dey lust after?
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by earTHMama: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Na under-aged girls you dey lust after?
Typical. Didn't you see his name?
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ tpia

I bet its reserved for young people only.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ 4 play

Is saying Beauties also a Lust?
How do u know they are under age girlz?
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by 4Play(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
auwal87:

@ 4 play
Is saying Beauties also a Lust?
How do u know they are under age girlz?

So it's normal for you to look at pictures of pubescent girls with "shock" and exclaim "look at these beauties"?

If those girls look like mature girls to you, God spare our young girls from you.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ 4 play

How do u know dat he look at the picture with shock?
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
Or this kinds of Pictures

Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Muza(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
u must be blind to tell me those tits and hips are under-aged  grin
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by auwal87(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
28 Years lipsrsealed
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Ibime(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
Are those girls obeying the laws of Sharia being semi-naked like that?
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by 4Play(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
The picture could be either from Somaliland or Eritrea. It's obviously not present day Somalia.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Jakumo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
tpia:

hmmm.
. Just that their jawline is rather long. cheesy

A long-horn cow is just as good as a short-horn, as long as you are not being chased by one.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by larez(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
You should see the Somali girls in Atlanta Georgia. They all claim to be virgins though   Sometimes they forget they have already given you some in the past  embarassed
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Jakumo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
larez:

You should see the Somali girls in Atlanta Georgia. They all claim to be virgins though   Sometimes they forget they have already given you some in the past  embarassed

I suppose we could classify that behavior as attempting to recapture their virginity.   No harm in trying, I say.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by larez(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
most of them seem rather testy most times. Quick tempered. Very sensitive too.

they're stereotyped as being finer than Ethiopians, but I really doubt that.

I have never heard of Somali Girls being regarded as finer than Ethiopians, although they tend to have darker skin than Ethiopian. There is just something hard about their looks as well as their aggressiveness when compared to Ethiopians. My Experience with Ethiopians is that they are generally well mannered and cultured. Somali Chicks will try to bully you until you establish your manliness. After this, they will croon to your tune. Many think a man doesn't love them if he won't beat them when they are bad. shocked
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by bawomolo(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2008
It's obvious Nairaland has the highest concentration of sociologists on the internet. na wa o
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by tpia: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2008
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by RichyBlacK(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2008
Somali babes are da bomb!

Iman! A true African/Somali beauty!!

Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by Pain(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2008
Damn! I'll call my tour agent now. Im packaging a vaction to Somalia rite now.

I heard most men there are dead or at war. I go in peace. I take no sides in the feud, except with the girls.

The only weapon Im going with is my ** U know what grin
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by larez(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2008
You guys just get carried away with your Libido. I had both Somali and Ethiopian friends in Atlanta. The Ethiopian were much easier to trust and they had values. Somali Girls always talked about being Muslim (to hint virtue), but take them out and buy them the first drink, and they won't stop drinking until they pass out. An Ethiopian girl will say "no thanks" to the next drink or "Maybe later". What I am saying here is that Somali Girls are more like hungry Naija Girls, Talking about "hungry" They will tell you within 2 minutes of entering your car after you pick them up that they are Hungry. I remember one time that I snapped back at one saying: "Don't y'all ever cook in your house? Are you not a Muslim Woman?" Babe chilled and was voiceless for a while. I smiled and reached to pull her closer to my side as in a side hug while driving and ended up saying: "Baby Girl don't worry, I'll take you out to the Cheese Cake Factory (a nice uppity restaurant in Atlanta). Her smile came back and my guilt was gone. We have a beautiful dinner topped with a bottle of Pouilly Fuisse. This Chick was a beauty complete with dimples.
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by larez(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2008
Oh, I got carried away and forgot my point. Ethiopian Girls are generally more beautiful maybe because of the grace that enhances their beauty, but Somali Girls seem more raw and flashy fine with all the make-up and stuff. But dang!!! I just saw Imani's Nipples. she gotta have a cl*t as long as a lil d*ck with nipples like that. shocked
Re: The Western Media Never Shows This Somalia by landis(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2008
larez,

all eyes on you, we know what you are doing in Atlanta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racism: South African Blacks Are Weak / Russia’s Secret Weapon: Undercover Chechens Inside Daesh Guide Aerospace Forces / Tension As Russia’s Aircraft Carrier Admiral Kuznetsov Spotted In The Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.