Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! (721 Views)

thanks 4 derailing my thread / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! by CuteEmma(f): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okay, it'll go like this.
To win, Create a topic, try and get up to 20 comments on your topic (with you having at most 4 out of the 20 posts), if your topic is derailed with at most 5 posts, it will cancel and you have to start all over (with a new topic or your old topic)..
Let me start with the first topic,
Who tell lies more? Guys or Gurls?
It's undoubtedly obvious that I'll still win this, not with this my first, but with my next topic..
HAPPY DERAILING AND HAPPY COMPETING!!
Re: Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! by tempem: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
Okay, it'll go like this.
To win, Create a topic, try and get up to 20 comments on your topic (with you having at most 4 out of the 20 posts), if your topic is derailed with at most 5 posts, it will cancel and you have to start all over (with a new topic or your old topic)..
Let me start with the first topic,
Who tell lies more? Guys or Gurls?
It's undoubtedly obvious that I'll still win this, not with this my first, but with my next topic..
HAPPY DERAILING AND HAPPY COMPETING!!
Explain better.
Re: Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! by saaedlee: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Clueless @ this Point!
Re: Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! by CuteEmma(f): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
tempem:

Explain better.

which part of it?
Re: Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition! by gracile(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't quite understand too o
like u mean, everyone should create new topics or wha

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Police Arrests Man Dressed Like A Woman In Bauchi / Name One Thing You Can't Stay Without In A Day! / 3-in-1 Unique Pen Phone Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.