Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man (8090 Views)

Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / World's Most Pierced Man Rolf Buchholz Barred From Dubai (photo) / World Most Pierced Man, Denied Entrance Into Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by aiyeboy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolf Buchholz, from Dortmund, Germany has a total of 453 studs and rings all over his body, and has recently been acknowledged by Guinness as the most pierced man in the world.
The 52-year-old computer expert discovered the world of piercing 11 years ago, and loved it so much that he has since then had 453 piercings in various parts of his body. Looking at him, you’d probably think most of them are on his head and face, but you’d be wrong.
Rolf has 94 piercings in and around his lips, 25 in his eyebrows, 8 in his nose, and a whopping 278 in his genital area. I don’t need to see it to believe it, but I wonder how he managed to fit that many in such a small area. Apart from his passion for piercings, Bucholz also has a thing for tattoos, and sports a full body suit that covers his entire torso and limbs.
Although he has more piercings than any other man in the world, Rolf Bucholz has a long way to go if he wants to become the most pierced person in the world, seeing as Elaine Davidson, the most pierced woman in the world, sport almost 7,000 piercings all over her body. Rolf, along with several other record holders has been featured in the latest edition of the Guinness Book of Records, available now for $28.95.

BETTERBEXT SHOWCASES WORLD EXTRA HUMANS........
source- http://www.betterbext.com/2014/12/meetrolf-buchholzthe-worlds-most.html

betterbext's readers invitation
come and read this new update from the stable of betterbext o
Tolexander
TheRealCoolHunK
Dannylux
seangy4konji
vickchi94
phlamesG
abdulslutsky
atilla
englishmart
abdulslutsky
vickyfrancis1
Wittylens
Kolade9
mesoade

1 Share

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Very ugly. Some people are not just ok.

2 Likes

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by aiyeboy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
vislabraye:
lol he looks cool na
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by IAmBhijay(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
What da ?

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by spartoo: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
vislabraye:

as in they r notjustok.com?

2 Likes

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Living in bondage

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by englishmart(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2014
aiyeboy:
Rolf Buchholz, from Dortmund, Germany has a total of 453 studs and rings all over his body, and has recently been acknowledged by Guinness as the most pierced man in the world.
The 52-year-old computer expert discovered the world of piercing 11 years ago, and loved it so much that he has since then had 453 piercings in various parts of his body. Looking at him, you’d probably think most of them are on his head and face, but you’d be wrong.
Rolf has 94 piercings in and around his lips, 25 in his eyebrows, 8 in his nose, and a whopping 278 in his genital area. I don’t need to see it to believe it, but I wonder how he managed to fit that many in such a small area. Apart from his passion for piercings, Bucholz also has a thing for tattoos, and sports a full body suit that covers his entire torso and limbs.
Although he has more piercings than any other man in the world, Rolf Bucholz has a long way to go if he wants to become the most pierced person in the world, seeing as Elaine Davidson, the most pierced woman in the world, sport almost 7,000 piercings all over her body. Rolf, along with several other record holders has been featured in the latest edition of the Guinness Book of Records, available now for $28.95.

Tolexander
TheRealCoolHunK
Dannylux
seangy4konji
vickchi94
phlamesG
abdulslutsky
atilla
englishmart
abdulslutsky
vickyfrancis1
Wittylens
Kolade9
mesoade
the last time checked, only the devil had horns

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by spartoo: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
the last time checked, only the devil had horns

check again

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by aiyeboy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
aiyeboy:

Tolexander
TheRealCoolHunK
Dannylux
seangy4konji
vickchi94
phlamesG
abdulslutsky
atilla
englishmart
abdulslutsky
vickyfrancis1
Wittylens
Kolade9
mesoade

jidetheblogger
Lekksite
mzgboy
clubmoney
stevex10
ultrazone
emiliy223
mrajonder
stevebent
Reiyvinn
Weselion
Akhampapa
mmonigeria
Dbluemoon
pmictltd
preciy8
cabsco
folafola
cbiznaija
operaabel
damilar
Leadn
Mcvize
frfrank
Tysontim
navvy
allenadeola
kehzofficial
amjf
postmaster
Lovelyronke20
mondbest
virus2x
Teekay247
oworock
dani1luv
dawatech
miracle4
baseg25
ProfvickyCT
kakakino
olamilekan360
klem93
osita
Infotechng
mrunn
jarus
misterh
topudo
CyracksMrBlogger
fesmann

kofacts
HezeLawson
gonaij
apogeez
Samnelson
adeiza4u
ojochidem
mitchyy
Ige101
aklaw1000
corjiakor31
sazul
Kudantown
‎Lordbenunited‬
teamee1
tommyopera
eim9
faftop
marx42
akintayo1
TUNDELLINIUM
CHARLEH
samwhizzy
OwillyOscar
Rockycodes
ikem2
adegunwa4real
samseen02
oladapps
kunle4you
Andyguy2k1
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2014
E b like anti christ wif d horns on his head..God save us
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Tellnig: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
werey re o
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Lilshorecords(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2015
this is strong o

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by echobee(f): 5:52am On Jun 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my father my father lipsrsealed. End time man angry

1 Like

Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Tellnig: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2015
echobee:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my father my father lipsrsealed. End time man angry

Ani werey niii
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Houseofglam7(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Charley Boy role model lipsrsealed
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by aiyeboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Charley Boy role model lipsrsealed
lol, i will tell for you
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2015
aiyeboy:

lol, i will tell for you

Abeg na, I go buy you gala
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by Shaadey: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
CHRIST!!!
Re: Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man by aiyeboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shaadey:
CHRIST!!!

Why disturbing my maker na

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Baby Removing Doctor's Mask Becomes An Emblem Of Hope / Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) / Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.