Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? (46154 Views)

Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by folameme(f): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
The 31-year-old highlife singer, we are told, is set to father his second child with former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) pageant winner Anna Ebiere Banner.

Weeks after welcoming his first child, Nigerian singer Chinedu Okoli, better known as Flavour, is expecting another baby with another woman, a former beauty queen.

The 31-year-old highlife singer, we are told, is set to father his second child with former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) pageant winner Anna Ebiere Banner.

The couple, who have on several occasions been reported to be in a romantic relationship, are said to have hit it off in mid-2014 and are very fond of each other.

"You can’t get Anna to stop talking about Flavour, she’s madly in love with him. He’s very fond of her too. They look so perfect together," a source who knows the ex-beauty queen tells Pulse.

The couple made headlines in early December when Flavour released his much talked about ‘Golibe’ music video which starred Anna as the lead girl. The couple got married in the storyline of the video.

In September 2014, Flavour welcomed his first child with Sandra Okagbue, an ex-Delta Soap Queen. Okagbue who delivered the baby girl in Houston, US is said to have since returned to Nigeria.

‘Flavour is very much in contact with Sandra, she even pays him visits’, a source close to Flavour tells Pulse.

Pulse reached Flavour’s manager who neither confirmed nor denied the story but responded by saying he was not in the place to discuss his artiste’s personal life.

‘That’s not for me to talk about, I handle Flavour’s business aspect, his personal life isn’t part of that’, his manager told Pulse over the telephone.

Anna Banner was not reachable as at the time of filing this report.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/pulse-exclusive-ex-beauty-queen-anna-banner-pregnant-for-singer-flavour-id3385699.html

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by temmypotter(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okay...congrats to them...anna must be so elated,finally she can tie flavour down to herself..*i hear marital chimes*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nne pray harder the baby turns from whatever it is to a baby boy, otherwise Flavor wil keep you where he kept his other babymama,

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
temmypotter:
Okay...congrats to them...anna must be so elated,finally she can tie flavour down to herself..*i hear marital chimes*
it doesn't work like that always. Otherwise, the first baby mama would've tied him down to herself

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by PrettyPrisca(f): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
This story might just be a hoax! angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by temmypotter(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2014
getafe:
it doesn't work like that always. Otherwise, the first baby mama would've tied him down to herself
you are right but then...I'm sure you dnt even kno d 1st baby mama's name..bt dz anna of a lady has made sure the whole world knows she's with flavour and never ceases to be in the news with anytn pertainin the dude...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2014
flavour bad guy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by freethinker01: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Well, that's none of ma business.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by bebe2(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
na wa o

so naija don turn yankee

we dey do babymama??

moral eroding fast. undecided

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Last year news?
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by hardestyoung(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
There emerges 2nd 2baba.....let's keep counting

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
It. Is. A. Lie
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by RealAlfranco: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Flavour quietly following da path 2face took 10years ago!!! And honestly da Banner babe seems desperate to be with Flavour, gaskiya!!
But meanwhile, Buhari where hath thou kept thine certificate
#GEJ till ronaldo stops scoring penalties grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by tbaby534(f): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
Rumours, pic oif pregnant Anna banner else idunbliveit
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Motolank: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
I just want to comment, because it is first page
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by SleekyGee(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
flavour, with this flavour u are sharing, hmm there is God oo.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Simitrendy: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anna Banner You Don Carry belle after all d love i showed you okk nah u sabi.... The tin wey sure pass now nah GMB-OSINBAJO.... Anna wen you wan give birth come call me ama gyneacologist
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nairalane: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
that is their own java
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by condralbede(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
That's Good for both of them....in nine month tym we will come visiting with a boy and girl......... cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by celeron40(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Anna Banner ko, Rachel Slogan ni.

Why are you asking us? Mr Op? She isn't a French babe na...
*BoardsPlaneBackToFrance*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by haibe(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
And he won't still marry you unfortunately

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by holatin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
re there no flavour condom size

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by BonaVIta(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
What is my concern there?
I may enjoy Flavour's tracks but not irrelevant news about his private life.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by englishmart(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
op. Are you asking me? Was I the one holding torchlight for them when they were doing the garami?

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by toria1980(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Stale news
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by MaZterZ(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
First Day on NL..Rocking FP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by rattlesnake(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
people no fear God again undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shut up! She now belongs to me! I like them Igbo!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Seequadry(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yes!!! Flavour told me
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by Bifwoli: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow,that will officially make Nigeria have 170m +1 more mouth.
Re: Ex-Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Pregnant For Flavour? by trollolo: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Flavor Nabania, The next 2BABA... I see you sir, continue to father all the future children of our growing nation[/size] wink wink grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Yemi Alade's Ankara Dress To Big Brother Naija, Last Night (PIC) / Ugochi Ihezue, MBGN 2017 Winner Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.